Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so pissed off. We're going to the area of Woburn next week, from very far away, and it's a bucket list thing of mine to stroke an elephant (Disabled and have an illness so trying to do as much as possible on my list).

I wasn't able to book any of the animal experiences as they're not doing them atm because of Covid. Devastated she got to do them, and I bet for free too. My heart actually hurts.
Also, if it helps, it does give you the option to email the team ([email protected]). You could perhaps say that you had been under the impression they weren't taking bookings, but having seen Stacey's stories it has given you hope, explain your situation and ask how you book it for the date and time you were going. Really hope you get to experience it, as they are truly majestic creatures ❤🐘

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also, if it helps, it does give you the option to email the team ([email protected]). You could perhaps say that you had been under the impression they weren't taking bookings, but having seen Stacey's stories it has given you hope, explain your situation and ask how you book it for the date and time you were going. Really hope you get to experience it, as they are truly majestic creatures ❤🐘
I would definitely contact them & let them know that according to her stories it’s as easy as booking online

Reactions: 11
Was about to suggest similar, think it might be worth a try.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for your kind words, though no point now as I wouldn't be able to afford it. The prices are so high.

Reactions: 1
No susan, she can’t be arsed feeding her growing children properly tonight so there take that 🤣🤷‍♀️ She really is a dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think she’s been a bit smug lately.. like butlins the empty pool and been allowed to take rex on everything a normal person wouldn’t be allowed to go on, & now the vip experience that no ones allowed to book..

Reactions: 18
I can't believe how excited she wants us to think she is over a toilet bomb. Which btw is a colorful denture tab from what I gather.

What is with the petals in the bath all the time? Surely they'll just be wet and soggy and stick to your skin 🤢
I swear , I saw her mention drying and reusing them. After they have been in that water for how many hours. I don't understand why she never empties her tub.

Reactions: 4
I've just done that. Talk about take the piss!
I also mentioned that Alpaca keeper was in very close contact with them

Sorry but her food cutting/spreading/shaping is getting a joke now
Clearly says Rex is making hungry noises in the background but yet continues to cut that pathetic elephant
And the peanut butter heart on her toast
Just spread the bloody spread for duck sake
Lord give me bleeping strength

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always think Joe looks like he smells. I think it’s the dodgy tan.

• Haha
The food this evening isn’t funny or even remotely relatable, it would take less time to do beans on toast, spaghetti hoops or something similar and at least it’s something warm and filling. That’s a ridiculous dinner, it’s not even dinner it’s an afternoon snack

Reactions: 12
I mean, imagine trying to have a dig at susan while feeding your own children a cheese sandwich for tea, not even a full one cos she’s cut loads of it off to make an elephant! I’m sure Susan’s kids aren’t going to bed hungry stace

Reactions: 27
So not only has Stacey been able to do all the VIP experiences, her sister has posted that her kids got to do it too 😡 though it would seem she paid as she's mentioned how expensive the trip was.

• Angry
  • Wow
I'm so pissed off. We're going to the area of Woburn next week, from very far away, and it's a bucket list thing of mine to stroke an elephant (Disabled and have an illness so trying to do as much as possible on my list).

I wasn't able to book any of the animal experiences as they're not doing them atm because of Covid. Devastated she got to do them, and I bet for free too. My heart actually hurts.
Would you not ring and ask them again? Ask them how come she got to feed them? Cxx

Reactions: 6
They probably stopped off after safari for KFC no doubt. But we wouldn't be shown that!
Would love to know where the offcuts from the bread and that goes!
Yeah they deffo had a something like that for tea and this is just a little snack. She does it on purpose for the attention, she loves winding people up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.