Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really see the ‘quality’ of those knitted trousers In that picture of her and the smallest children 😳 I’m playing fast and loose with the word quality here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bunch of bleeping scrounging cunts. Get a proper job like the rest of us and pay for your own tit. It's bleeping embarrassing watching them beg for free tit.
Especially when deserving people could do with whatever it is... its not as if any of these scrounging cunts couldn't afford it. I can't bleeping stand these freebie beggars. That's exactly what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly please tell me people don’t believe this utter bullshit 🤯
I’m assuming with her saying they don’t bobble that she’s wore them lounging about, & had them in the wash a few times to say they don’t. Yet We all know that as soon as they are on 5mins it will be bobble city!! Since she loves that coat so much I’m expecting to see her with it in everyday throughout winter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when she’s got something she wants lots of insta engagement on, she posts on the dot of 7pm everytime. Her ITS collection actually dropped at 7pm and she’s still not posted it and that’s ‘work’ that she gets paid a fortune for. Shows exactly where her priorities lie. She knows her sheep will still buy it so can’t even be bothered to remind people.
ITS have their 10th anniversary event in London on Thursday. Who thinks she’ll bother going or will she conveniently too busy working.

Reactions: 9
Yeah Stacey, of course you paid your sister for some naff iron on stickers, just in time for your sheep to get their orders in for Halloween.

Absolutely nothing this woman does is genuine or authentic. Plugging her sisters business but saying she paid for the stickers so she doesn't have to declare it as an Ad (which is what it is).

Stacey is the master manipulator.

Reactions: 41
I'm hoping the child was not physically sitting there beside where the iron was being used 😳 but in that house, it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 12
Do you think she actually orders through the website and her sister gives her the cash back just so they don’t get caught as fake advertising 😬 surely she’s been reported enough to have been checked up on

Reactions: 14
I'm sure she posted a similar story but at first had written her sister draws all the designs, then removed it and put up the one that's there now. So does the sister just turn other people's work into sticker and labels?

Reactions: 10
I'm sure she posted a similar story but at first had written her sister draws all the designs, then removed it and put up the one that's there now. So does the sister just turn other people's work into sticker and labels?
‘Designing’ those labels are a max of 5 mins work they are such frauds😡

Reactions: 16
She’s definitely not drawing the pictures/icons or fonts she uses
She’s said before how much needs to go into making sure she can legally use them so I think she just gets them from the internet for a fee

Reactions: 15
That’s pretty standard for that kind of thing to be honest, the software the cutting machine uses has a bunch of pre-made designs available use/purchase and there are people who make design files and sell them online, but not many people seem to actually draw their own original designs and then make and sell products using them.

This specific design looks to me like she’s bought a variety of Halloweeny/autumnal elements and arranged them in a circle and stuck the names in the middle. There’s not no skill involved doing it nicely but it’s not the same as if she drew all the elements herself, and suggesting she did is pretty crappy tbh.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely not drawing the pictures/icons or fonts she uses
She’s said before how much needs to go into making sure she can legally use them so I think she just gets them from the internet for a fee
I’ve a Cricut and on the subscription I can use their designs but my friend has her own designs. She pays for an artist to create things from her own ideas but I can’t see Sticker Sister coming up with anything original so uses other peoples. I doubt she’d want to pay either!

Reactions: 19
Firstly that poor child has quite a graze on her nose 😬 normally I wouldn’t think two things of it as children do these things but the high proportion of dangerous situations she puts them in i guess they feel fine as it’s only a graze.

secondly….is that Mandy there reflected in the oven. Holding your children on the kitchen counter as you cook. Such a super mum with no help my arse.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.