Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly that poor child has quite a graze on her nose 😬 normally I wouldn’t think two things of it as children do these things but the high proportion of dangerous situations she puts them in i guess they feel fine as it’s only a graze.

secondly….is that Mandy there reflected in the oven. Holding your children on the kitchen counter as you cook. Such a super mum with no help my arse.
Maybe the tip of the iron yesterday she was sitting very close to a hot iron and leaning over those tshirt labels she was flogging for her sister

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Surely if it was a cigarette or iron burn there would be no way she’d show it on IG?

Reactions: 4
Surely if it was a cigarette or iron burn there would be no way she’d show it on IG?
Too many sheep are there to defend her. Those children could be black and blue and there would be a group of idiots shouting awww you know what kidzzzzzz are like, can’t wrap them in cotton wool 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok so shoot me now but I quite like the reversible coat, I’m always cold so I’m off to buy one from elsewhere 😂

• Haha
Firstly that poor child has quite a graze on her nose 😬 normally I wouldn’t think two things of it as children do these things but the high proportion of dangerous situations she puts them in i guess they feel fine as it’s only a graze.

secondly….is that Mandy there reflected in the oven. Holding your children on the kitchen counter as you cook. Such a super mum with no help my arse.
Oh well spotted there’s defo someone holding the kids, unless Stacy now has a few pairs of arms and can take the tomatoes out, take the picture and hold the kids

Reactions: 8

100% Mandy!

What has she got her knickers in a twist about? Soup is fine for dinner? Why not just say yeah we had a home made soup so what? Bit of nice bread it’s fine. It’s like she’s trying to prove she’s better when there are people out there who have now been shamed for giving a tin of soup as it’s all they had

Reactions: 27
Those boys aren't 'wrestling'. Hudson (is it?) Keeps trying to go back and dance and Rex keeps going for him and Stacey is just watching them. That is not a 2 way, mutual wrestle. That is Rex being spiteful, I wouldn't my kids around a child like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What has she got her knickers in a twist about? Soup is fine for dinner? Why not just say yeah we had a home made soup so what? Bit of nice bread it’s fine. It’s like she’s trying to prove she’s better when there are people out there who have now been shamed for giving a tin of soup as it’s all they had
Was it all to do a Hello Fresh advert? It was weird though she didn’t know what she’d eaten and did she feed her Sisters kids as well as per none of it makes sense!

Reactions: 18
Was it all to do a Hello Fresh advert? It was weird though she didn’t know what she’d eaten and did she feed her Sisters kids as well as per none of it makes sense!
She’s deffo lying, her nails were different on picking tomatoes to showing hello fresh advert.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Those silver new born foot moulds were nearly as creepy as those freaky baby pillows she showed after Belle was born. The woman has a weird obsession with keeping or making weird baby parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she claims people having go on her because of the soup for dinner but straight away she promotes hello fresh ??? Yeah , nah .. I smell bulshit..

Reactions: 20
Those boys aren't 'wrestling'. Hudson (is it?) Keeps trying to go back and dance and Rex keeps going for him and Stacey is just watching them. That is not a 2 way, mutual wrestle. That is Rex being spiteful, I wouldn't my kids around a child like that!
Rex seems like a little brat. Not the child's fault, his parents for letting him do what he wants, for the grame.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.