Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So half of jug of blended tomato’s & a bowl of chips fed all those kids ? 🤥 must have had a spoonful each and a chip to dip in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those boys aren't 'wrestling'. Hudson (is it?) Keeps trying to go back and dance and Rex keeps going for him and Stacey is just watching them. That is not a 2 way, mutual wrestle. That is Rex being spiteful, I wouldn't my kids around a child like that!
He was doing the same with Joe’s nephew too when they were away (was that last week?). It looked like he was trying to dig his fingers into Hudson’s eyes too, didn’t it? He’s always been so rough with other kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So half of jug of blended tomato’s & a bowl of chips fed all those kids ? 🤥 must have had a spoonful each and a chip to dip in it!
She’s like Jesus turning that small pot of soup into enough to feed all the kids and adults and a couple of wedges with coleslaw each

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we play 'count the undeclared ads' in her 'spend the morning with me' reel?

And surely putting her home range in the back of every photo should be an ad too?
---
Is there a new thread suggestion yet? Just been watching Dilly's stories, all about repurposing, saving the planet by not buying more clothes, I don't know how she works with SS and her wastefulness! Sort your life out... So you can buy more of her home range, clothes range, make up, shampoo, airwick...

Thread suggestion

"the ditzy act is a scam, to sell more on the 'gram"

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Just saw this clip of an interview with her about how she leaves the ‘teenage’ boys to get super messy so they decide to clear up themselves. It appears she applies this logic to changing nappies too

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't bear to listen to her for long but I am sure she didn't mention the fact that the older boys live in a separate building and seem to be barely allowed into her house - given that she told them when one of them said he was hungry, that Swash would drop stuff over to them. 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Dodgy Dave has been tagging a lot of companies in his stories lately, either undeclared ads or fishing for a paid partnership deal? Then the audacity of the sky dive beg. And then after sharing SSS’s competition and another from his fave gifting company Trending Travel, he’s now on the beg for a deal with ITS. You see where the daughters get the brass neck from….
The whole family make me 🤢😡🤢😡🤢😡 and I just want to slap there ugly faces. I want to sell them to a farmer for scarecrows 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is nobody talking about that pic of her child with toes out. Think it was Rex. My god his toenails were black.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is nobody talking about that pic of her child with toes out. Think it was Rex. My god his toenails were black.
I noticed it too it’s absolutely disgusting but nothing new with those kids , poor kids regularly have filthy nails
Wonder why when we know she has help does Mandy not notice or bother cleaning them

• Sick
  • Wow
My kids constantly have dirty nails etc they’re kids but they’re deep scrubbed in the bath every night and showered in the morning except my youngest because his eczema is so bad. Sorry to sound judgey but dirty nails and dirty ears are my biggest icks 😂😂😂

• Heart
Can we play 'count the undeclared ads' in her 'spend the morning with me' reel?

And surely putting her home range in the back of every photo should be an ad too?
---

Absolutely everything she posts is an AD really. Given she is nearly always wearing her own tit, using her or her sisters stuff. And other products she gets for free. It's actually outrageous that she gets away with it.

Reactions: 16
Dodgy Dave posting baybel still in the crib that she’s standing up in and likely to fall out of…. But interesting to see what she looks like unfiltered! Stace- put the poor girl in a proper cot on the lowest setting. There’s been at least one injury already this week looking at Roess!

Dodgy Dave posting baybel still in the crib that she’s standing up in and likely to fall out of…. But interesting to see what she looks like unfiltered! Stace- put the poor girl in a proper cot on the lowest setting. There’s been at least one injury already this week looking at Roess!
It’s just the expression on her face in that one pic I think but she looks like Pat Phelan from Corrie there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those silver new born foot moulds were nearly as creepy as those freaky baby pillows she showed after Belle was born. The woman has a weird obsession with keeping or making weird baby parts.
Omg yes i had forgotten about those creepy arse pillow things! Those were off the chart!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That 'let's snuggle' cushion in her asda range is an exact copy of the one that M&S sold last year. I have the M&S one

Stacey mustn't of been invited to Hinchs little gathering today. PTWM must of got hers & sticker sisters invites 🙈🤭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.