Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please do duck off. We all know what's coming. We all know the gym range will be 'available' soon. Dumb fucks.

IMG_20230928_202455.jpg

Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone could bear to watch SYLO tonight but absolute cracking section where SS talks about the conservatory (where one of the sons slept) not having any blinds and went on for quite some time about the benefits of having blinds for privacy, keeping sun/light out in summer/mornings and warmth in in the winter. She even stood there and ironed on the backing for the blinds someone on production she made. “They’re so easy to do!” So why doesn’t she have blinds / curtains in her house? Surely not just because she’s still waiting for them to be gifted? She’s just declared to the country that she can make them!

Another good section was where she said that she’s hoping none of her children leave home. I guess the annex where the eldest boys live far away from the main family unit is still classed as home to her then. Even if she doesn’t see them for days at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes def having to go back to a cleaning account as she knows now that her parent account won't work, home/interiors won't work, lifestyle won't work.
She aimed for a demographic that can't move with her so she's stuck schilling fairy liquid and washing powder rather than the more expensive jobs that she hoped she would get.
Now she's ready to step out and meet people... only taken her 4 years and the realisation that she's lost her grip on insta amd missed the boat on you tube and tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion Stacey Solomon #89

Once again Stace flashes her minge
Whilst all the tattlers groan and cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes def having to go back to a cleaning account as she knows now that her parent account won't work, home/interiors won't work, lifestyle won't work.
She aimed for a demographic that can't move with her so she's stuck schilling fairy liquid and washing powder rather than the more expensive jobs that she hoped she would get.
Now she's ready to step out and meet people... only taken her 4 years and the realisation that she's lost her grip on insta amd missed the boat on you tube and tiktok
Think you meant this for the Hinch thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t mean be bitchy but she is never a size 10-12, I dropped a lot of weight down to 9st & I was a size 12-14, I’m a few inches shorter than Stacey.

Reactions: 19
Why any company would use this imbecile to promote their wares, let's hope someone asks why roess has what looks like a fag burn on her nose..also the swash genes are fast developing
Roess looks the image of Rex

Reactions: 10
Why any company would use this imbecile to promote their wares, let's hope someone asks why roess has what looks like a fag burn on her nose..also the swash genes are fast developing
The mark on her nose seems to be going in mentioned by skanky. But cmon it’s as clear as the nose in her face that it’s there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.