Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the Rehab undeclared AD a pre record along with picture of Rex?

For any lurking fans of Stacey, here’s photos taken of her at a hotel in Greece & at the airport over the weekend. Label lady is there too but stating she’s gone with ‘friends’. The Solomons lie all the flippin time. They aren’t bothered about home security because they do home tours and show their kids all the time. They lie because this holiday is probably the first holiday Stacey has had to pay for this year so she has no financial obligation to inform her followers where she is nor take them on the journey with her. When there’s a financial obligation or a or opportunity, don’t worry, her followers will know and there will usually be a discount code or ‘useful information’ with an end quote saying ‘hope that helps’. She likes to tell followers that she’s off to work somewhere when filming so she they will definitely watch her series when it launches. She only shares things that benefit HER.
---
Yes I know ASA are bleeping useless but surely one day they’ve got to come down hard on her. That rehab hair story is the most obvious unmarked ad I’ve ever seen. Apart from the link and discount code, the placement and showcasing of the product is blatant. I have reported her yet again because she’s a disgrace the way she thinks she’s untouchable, where it comes to being honest about stuff she’s getting for free or being paid to advertise 😡
I think the £46k undeclared holiday to turkey was the worst, yet the ASA do nothing to stop it. I don’t know why they are in place. I think we need to petition getting rid of the ASA and getting a better system in place that deals with dishonest scanners like Stacey.

Reactions: 24
So is the Rehab undeclared AD a pre record along with picture of Rex?

For any lurking fans of Stacey, here’s photos taken of her at a hotel in Greece & at the airport over the weekend. Label lady is there too but stating she’s gone with ‘friends’. The Solomons lie all the flippin time. They aren’t bothered about home security because they do home tours and show their kids all the time. They lie because this holiday is probably the first holiday Stacey has had to pay for this year so she has no financial obligation to inform her followers where she is nor take them on the journey with her. When there’s a financial obligation or a or opportunity, don’t worry, her followers will know and there will usually be a discount code or ‘useful information’ with an end quote saying ‘hope that helps’. She likes to tell followers that she’s off to work somewhere when filming so she they will definitely watch her series when it launches. She only shares things that benefit HER.
---

I think the £46k undeclared holiday to turkey was the worst, yet the ASA do nothing to stop it. I don’t know why they are in place. I think we need to petition getting rid of the ASA and getting a better system in place that deals with dishonest scanners like Stacey.
Can’t see any photos?

Reactions: 2
She needs to put some of that hair oil on the ends of her frazzled hair not just the lengths.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her months ago. Couldn’t bear the fakeness and taking advantage of gullible people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I had attachment problems 😂
I joined that mental group the other night albeit I was on wine I was going to ask about her holiday to Greece since a she’s not told her sheep where she is, but quickly deleted the page the next day. I couldn’t cope with those mentalists hogging my Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I joined that mental group the other night albeit I was on wine I was going to ask about her holiday to Greece since a she’s not told her sheep where she is, but quickly deleted the page the next day. I couldn’t cope with those mentalists hogging my Facebook
I have a separate account I use for rubbish like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she done ad for Rehab product, was at home with dog ( she had a ring on her right thumb) then 2 hours later she finished filming ( no ring on her right thumb) wow our Stacey Pinocchio is like Mary Poppins- she can be everywhere, the same
Time

Reactions: 17
No mention of the sly holiday to Rhodes then eh? Yet she loves her followers to the moon and back. 😒😒

Reactions: 16
Watch out, Dodgy Dave’s on the scrounge again. Obviously the three or four (it may be more, I’m losing count) free holidays he’s had in the past two years isn’t enough. 😖

IMG_2832.jpeg

The whole family are as bad as each other. I’ll tell you what Dave, you wanna go skydiving in the sun, why don’t you put your hand in your pocket and pay for it yourself like everyone else has to. Grasping bastards the lot of ‘em. 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Watch out, Dodgy Dave’s on the scrounge again. Obviously the three or four (it may be more, I’m losing count) free holidays he’s had in the past two years isn’t enough. 😖

View attachment 2472091

The whole family are as bad as each other. I’ll tell you what Dave, you wanna go skydiving in the sun, why don’t you put your hand in your pocket and pay for it yourself like everyone else has to. Grasping bastards the lot of ‘em. 😠
Who the fuckety duck does he think he is? Any sponsors?

Dave, I would willingly push you out of a plane, but only as long as you haven't got a parachute on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not arsed if she went on yet another holiday. She can have a hundred a year for all I care. She’s rich. I’d probably do the same.

What does grind my gears though is how she lies and pretends to be with her kids because she can’t bear to away from them. Pushing her fake “mum guilt” on anyone who will listen. Making parents with proper 40 hour working weeks feel they need to spend every spare waking hour with their kids or they’re crap parents.

Just don’t post anything on social media while you’re away if you don’t want people to know. Don’t pretend to be mum of the year. Prick.

Reactions: 34
Another ITS collection on its way, that’s obviously again her favourite one ever 🙄 another one she sketched, designed and made all by herself. Get ready for a fantastic giveaway because she’s personally saved so much money by doing the shoot herself at home with no professional MUA, hair stylist or photographer, just so she can give it back to her loyal followers instead 🤮
BINGO!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not arsed if she went on yet another holiday. She can have a hundred a year for all I care. She’s rich. I’d probably do the same.

What does grind my gears though is how she lies and pretends to be with her kids because she can’t bear to away from them. Pushing her fake “mum guilt” on anyone who will listen. Making parents with proper 40 hour working weeks feel they need to spend every spare waking hour with their kids or they’re crap parents.

Just don’t post anything on social media while you’re away if you don’t want people to know. Don’t pretend to be mum of the year. Prick.
Nobody should allow the likes of SSS make them feel bad about anything. Especially not about parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's as predictable as a cat having a tit ain't she.
Did the shoot at home on my phone to save the pounds for you guys blah blah bleeping blah. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's as predictable as a cat having a tit ain't she.
Did the shoot at home on my phone to save the pounds for you guys blah blah bleeping blah. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
And 'loads of you have been asking me for this'. Every time they say this you just know that no one at all has messaged them.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2472091

Imagine the utter boldness? Wow wow wow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.