Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we are thread #88 and congratulations to @crunkysnackzzzz for thread title.

Stacey's back from her little trip to Turkey and tried to lay low for a week or so fearing the backlash as it became widely commented on in the media about her £40k. Joe dealt with it by immediately going straight back on hols to Spain with Rex and Rose. Apparently he is only able to cope with looking after 2 of his 4 children at a time. Harry along with the annex lads has been missing for a long time.

Stacey eventually admitted after almost a week she had been home alone with Babybel. She didn't want to say as she gets scared being home alone (despite having shared every inch of her home with her "friends"). Presumably the annex lads who moved out when Leighton was only 9 don't get scared staying on their own.

In other news she seems to have lost a fair bit of weight quite quickly. One might be tempted to think it was the work of ozempic but apparently Stace is a full on gym bunn now. Who knows by the end of this thread we might even have been treated to her new book and gym range #taptoshrink

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So here we are thread #88 and congratulations to @crunkysnackzzzz for thread title.

Stacey's back from her little trip to Turkey and tried to lay low for a week or so fearing the backlash as it became widely commented on in the media about her £40k. Joe dealt with it by immediately going straight back on hols to Spain with Rex and Rose. Apparently he is only able to cope with looking after 2 of his 4 children at a time. Harry along with the annex lads has been missing for a long time.

Stacey eventually admitted after almost a week she had been home alone with Babybel. She didn't want to say as she gets scared being home alone (despite having shared every inch of her home with her "friends"). Presumably the annex lads who moved out when Leighton was only 9 don't get scared staying on their own.

In other news she seems to have lost a fair bit of weight quite quickly. One might be tempted to think it was the work of ozempic but apparently Stace is a full on gym bunn now. Who knows by the end of this thread we might even have been treated to her new book and gym range #taptoshrink
Great re cap. Thank you

Reactions: 12
Excellent recap, glad also that the thread title continues to draw attention to the actual cost of that gifted holiday.

Oh and that roast looked barely cooked. Those pictures were probably all purely for the gram, it then got chucked in the bin and they all had kfc 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24

Amazing recap!! Thank you 😊

Reactions: 6
Now what’s the betting she’ll pop up later and feign shock screeching;

‘Oh my God, so many of you have been in touch and been like mushrooms on a roast Stace, that’s not normal! Is it not? Do the rest of you not have mushrooms on a roast? Well I’ll tell you summit if you’ve never tried it you should as they’re amazing blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda…’

No Stacey, it’s not normal to have mushrooms on a roast and you full well know that but anything for a bit of attention eh? 😖

At first thought maybe they weren’t eating meat/were having plant based meal but since the offending items were sat next to a half cremated chicken I think we can toss that notion out of the window and actually it was just wrong and weird!

Only Stacey could manage to cause controversy over a roast! Mind you know what’ll happen now; on beige Sunday dinner tables up and down the land the sheep, desperate to emulate their esteemed leader who clearly knows best about everything, will be causing uproar by adding fungus to the menu alongside Aunt Bessie’s finest. If it’s good enough for Stacey well… 🙄🤦‍♀️

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excellent recap, glad also that the thread title continues to draw attention to the actual cost of that gifted holiday.

Oh and that roast looked barely cooked. Those pictures were probably all purely for the gram, it then got chucked in the bin and they all had kfc 🤦‍♀️
I think that cost of holiday should always somehow be included

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that cost of holiday should always somehow be included
So do I. I’m still gobsmacked at her bingo and buffet comment, like it was a 3* all inclusive holiday, which is affordable for those of us lucky enough to be able to save a bit each month. Nobody can afford a holiday like hers unless they are also incredibly wealthy.

Reactions: 22
Is Stacey definitely using Ozempic to lose weight? There is a national shortage of the drug due to people getting private prescriptions for it. Even diabetics who are prescribed it for management of their condition are struggling to get it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is Stacey definitely using Ozempic to lose weight? There is a national shortage of the drug due to people getting private prescriptions for it. Even diabetics who are prescribed it for management of their condition are struggling to get it.
I don’t think there’s any way she would reveal if she was as she wants people to think it’s her new gym regime

Reactions: 16
I don’t think there’s any way she would reveal if she was as she wants people to think it’s her new gym regime
Oh of course. The Pickles paid for by muppets home gym, and Stacey's own sweaty gymwear line to follow.

Reactions: 3
I actually used to really like her and didn’t get the hate but she’s been really annoying me lately. I think the holiday and the obvious lying has been a real turn off.

Welcome to my bleep club Stacey!

Reactions: 34
The holiday thing has really pissed me off. It's my mum's landmark birthday next year and I am arranging a family holiday for seven adults and four children, and trying to get anything at a reasonable price is a chore - we want all inclusive, cheap and cheerful, nothing extraordinary. If only Trending Travel could step in and help me, eh? :D :D :D

Thank God there are some travel companies that actually provide inexpensive holidays for family groups!

Reactions: 19
Please…how Saint Stacey could lie to all her followers? She is gym bunny now , working her arse and getting slimmer by slimmer by gym sessions … of course she is using Ozempic .. she needs to sell her gym wear , fitness dvd etc

• Haha
probably got a supply in Turkey!

Reactions: 10
It's a bloody disgrace, entitled people buying it privately and using up the resources for prescribed patients

• Haha
I see the new series of SYLO starts soon. I’m confused. In the advert she still has red hair in parts. How long ago was this filmed?

Reactions: 3
Sorry maybe this has already been mentioned, but how do we know she’s using it?
Rapid weightloss combined with minimal exercise unless it's filmed for the gram = probably using some kind of prescription assistance.

I would recommend she takes Orlistat, not Ozempic, purely for the reason it gives the user oily rectal discharge and faecal incontinence pretty continuously, while the weight comes off. Anecdotal evidence courtesy of my old office manager who lost 2 stone in 8 weeks, and all her dignity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.