Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt it’s a freebie - she’s not posting about it. Did she say she was going away? Thought she missed her kids so much and was looking forward to spending time with them?
It’s not freebie.. but she only was abroad twice this year .. bless her heart.. and of course she missed her kids for instagram so she can earn money .. I would love for Daily Mail to report she is away and not in UK walking with her kids in her garden 🤥

Reactions: 16
It’s not freebie.. but she only was abroad twice this year .. bless her heart.. and of course she missed her kids for instagram so she can earn money .. I would love for Daily Mail to report she is away and not in UK walking with her kids in her garden 🤥
Hinch will be ringing into the mail to spill the beans (anon of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Friday and Sat.

The choc hat making with the children could have been pre-recorded.

380831855_630347652545321_5029008594442576653_n.jpg
380920559_299739162679811_1503801921331726879_n.jpg
380981491_308413045101266_3621357746780046742_n.jpg
381475465_258069317210313_8711063200468811488_n(1).jpg

Reactions: 6
The way she talks when she's eating that sandwich is enough to make you want to smack her right in the teeth. Shut your gob and have some manners. The way those sheep jump on it is pathetic copying someone speaking with their mouth full

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm far from fashionable so forgive me this question... what exactly IS that? I can only imagine it being really sweaty and scratchy. Then imagine stumbling around gherkin cottage, with knitted pumpkins and sundry crap from her 'collections'. 🥴
It's a NO from me.

40442815-7085-46C4-95B1-430B2D6B0F44.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Please say you’ve seen them and have a picture to call out their pre recorded shite
---

I seen the exact same lounge dress in my local primark today, which would’ve thought primark and Stacy ‘Versace’ would have the exact same stuff, mind boggling 😂
I know someone in the same hotel and they send me a Snapchat image.
---
How did you know?
---
Doesn’t this autumn collection just look exactly like the last one, which was obviously her most favourite ever!
I know someone In the same hotel as I type..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm far from fashionable so forgive me this question... what exactly IS that? I can only imagine it being really sweaty and scratchy. Then imagine stumbling around gherkin cottage, with knitted pumpkins and sundry crap from her 'collections'. 🥴
It's a NO from me.

View attachment 2469095
Agree. The neck would annoy me, I hate tight polo necks. The whole thing just looks itchy and uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
Is that why her sister is being very quiet as well then? Girls holiday in Rhodes
To be fair someone on these threads noticed months ago she started following a load of accounts about Rhodes

Reactions: 17
Who is Joe's sister, is she the girl who was also in East Enders? Demi Swash or something?

Reactions: 1
Is that why her sister is being very quiet as well then? Girls holiday in Rhodes
To be fair someone on these threads noticed months ago she started following a load of accounts about Rhodes
Her (sticker) sister posted this morning apologising for being quiet, saying she had had a few days booked away with “her friends”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She must be with the keep fit sister as she’s posted pictures of being away but hasn’t said where 🙄

Reactions: 6
The ‘Polo Neck Sock Dress’ looks like it’s made with itchy acrylic mix wool, but comes with arm holes to let the sweat out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the basic knitwear from her previous collection, and this one are nice! It’s just the tit poor quality of them. You’re much better off checking out Asda, Tesco etc as they currently have similar styles and designs at cheaper prices and they’re better quality.
Yeah I'm quite liking the new collection cos I'm a aucker for a snuggly jumper (I know ill show myself out) but I was in Asda today & they have some gorgeous ones in 👍 definitely worth a visit

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm quite liking the new collection cos I'm a aucker for a snuggly jumper (I know ill show myself out) but I was in Asda today & they have some gorgeous ones in 👍 definitely worth a visit
That’s the thing, there’s bits I like from the collection but none of it is original. Plenty of bits reminded me of the sort of jumper my mum would wear back in the 90s! It’s definitely all stuff you can get in nicer quality elsewhere.

Reactions: 7
That’s the thing, there’s bits I like from the collection but none of it is original. Plenty of bits reminded me of the sort of jumper my mum would wear back in the 90s! It’s definitely all stuff you can get in nicer quality elsewhere.
Yeah I agree & will also be cheaper in Asda as well

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.