Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I didn't even pick up on that but if I run or do intense workout my highest is around 170-180 and my average is around 140 usually.. something strange going on for sure!
Nothing strange going on, just Fakey Stacey trying and failing to pull the wool over our eyes again :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolling us with the witches hat activity, using the Hersheys Kisses chocolate from the other night. Hi Stace. 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me that programme must be on its last legs, and desperate 😆😆😆😆

He was tit in it donkeys years ago, the bleeping first time round...... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me that programme must be on its last legs, and desperate 😆😆😆😆

He was tit in it donkeys years ago, the bleeping first time round...... 😆
I don’t watch it it’s so depressing but they’re bringing all the old characters back flicked on it last night and Michelle Collins is back too 😂 talk about desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t watch it it’s so depressing but they’re bringing all the old characters back flicked on it last night and Michelle Collins is back too 😂 talk about desperate
Hahahahahaaa desperate as duck

Reactions: 5
So..on her story she's on a walk in the field with her sprogs! However on Joes sisters story the sprogs are with her in a caravan somewhere

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's not seriously still got the 'blue loo'. It was horrendous. Assumed it would have been redone after she did a botch job before 'Tap to Tidy at Pickle Cottage' was released 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I know this is a random thing to pick up on but her treadmill time seems off... did she run 6km in 31 minutes? Fair play if she did but why is she pretending she's not fit if she can run a 6k? Also 400+ calories in a 30 minute workout seems very high, I do a 45 minute spin class and burn around 360...? Maybe it's higher for running though 🤔
I’m not sure, I don’t consider myself a fast runner, I can run 3k in 20 mins and burn about 250 calories (with a 5 minute walk before and after) so I think 400 is quite low if she ran 6k in 31 minutes! And that’s a really fast time too 😅

Reactions: 1
All those air freshener things are full of chemicals. Horrid to have all round the house and not good for pets either.

Reactions: 8
Stacey is in Rhodes with her sister right now
So..on her story she's on a walk in the field with her sprogs! However on Joes sisters story the sprogs are with her in a caravan somewhere
Not been on in a while but ran straight over to say the same thing......back of Joe's head with a caravan full of kids but Stacey is walking in a fied with them not Joe's sister has ensured the time is on her post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
She's doing what looks like a Q&A with 'The Six' from Eastenders...and doesn't cover it uo properly so you get a huge hint ffs
I think it’s Joe that’s doing it & she’s just gave away spoilers involving Kathy & her grandchildren 😳🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No way she ran 6k in 30 minutes with an average heart rate of 99bpm! Without blowing my own trumpet, I’m pretty fit. I train & coach & run 5/6 times a week. My average BPM on my runs is around 130-140. Which is completely normal! Also her average speed is 9 kph according to that screen, which shows it’s a lie or at least highly inaccurate. To run 5k in 30 minutes, you need to be running around 6kph. So 6k, you’d need to be running even quicker! Unless it’s in miles per hour but that seems unlikely if the machine is tracking in kilometres!

Reactions: 19
If she has mucked something up re Eastenders I would love to see her or Swash get into bother over it. 😁 I'm enjoying Eastenders right now but the thought of him reappearing is yeuch.

I am no expert re running and fitness but I am suspicious of anything she shows. She is so full of crap.

No way she ran 6k in 30 minutes with an average heart rate of 99bpm! Without blowing my own trumpet, I’m pretty fit. I train & coach & run 5/6 times a week. My average BPM on my runs is around 130-140. Which is completely normal! Also her average speed is 9 kph according to that screen, which shows it’s a lie or at least highly inaccurate. To run 5k in 30 minutes, you need to be running around 6kph. So 6k, you’d need to be running even quicker! Unless it’s in miles per hour but that seems unlikely if the machine is tracking in kilometres!
Yeah 5k in 30 mins would be 10 kph, 6k in 30 mins would be 12 kph. So if she was only doing 9kph, you would expect her distance in 30 mins to be 4.5k. I just can't imagine that she's that fit tbh. Especially with all the smoking she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.