Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clothes would bobble the second you looked at them.
Cheap tit, why doesn’t she show us how they look after a few wears and washes.
Oh yeah, she can’t because they’ll be in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that why her sister is being very quiet as well then? Girls holiday in Rhodes
To be fair someone on these threads noticed months ago she started following a load of accounts about Rhodes
Yes a girls trip, her sister Is there also

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm quite liking the new collection cos I'm a aucker for a snuggly jumper (I know ill show myself out) but I was in Asda today & they have some gorgeous ones in 👍 definitely worth a visit
I don’t mind it (soz) but the price changes 60 million times in a week. 50% off one day. 75% off the next. Then back to full price. Then 20% off. Does my head in.

Reactions: 6
Why have a million kids if you need to take holidays without them for a break? After last week professing to love spending time with them all....

Reactions: 17
Another picture from the person who took the holiday photo. Is she on her way back home I wonder. 🤔🤔

Screenshot_20230924_234324_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How many holidays has she had this year? Is this the first one she’s had to actually pay for? Declares she can’t wait to spend time with the kids, yet here she is in Greece without them, but not telling her followers who she loves to the moon and back! (Actually she only loves their money but they are too stupid to realise!).

Reactions: 19
She must hate the fact that people have seen her in Rhodes and posted pictures and asked for selfies, when she’s trying to make out any free time she has is spent with her kids 🤭
ITS giveaway on her collection is for one outfit at the moment. Get ready for the ‘I’ve persuaded Adam to do a much better giveaway for you all cos of the money I’VE saved them doing my own photoshoot’. Every single time she comes out with the same BS 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
How many holidays has she had this year? Is this the first one she’s had to actually pay for? Declares she can’t wait to spend time with the kids, yet here she is in Greece without them, but not telling her followers who she loves to the moon and back! (Actually she only loves their money but they are too stupid to realise!).
My exact thoughts.
Cue the sick-making posts with the mug of tea and all the younger gherkins attached to her. 'I seldom get time to spend with them yawda yawda'... 🤢

I bet there won't be any references to having to do all the laundry and tidy up when she gets home this time, cos y'know she isn't really away 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 16
Ha, posting a picture of Mick Hucknall asking when he got so big.
Probs when you were off holidaying in Greece, twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Nice big whopping lies to start the week off. The audacity of this skanky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice wee name drop for a 'small business', just pure coincidence that a discount code follows.... Whilst sitting in an outfit from your new all to be released ITS collection. Whole thing pre recorded.....

I really, really wish people would wake up. It's just one massive business venture to her. I hate how folk fall for this

Reactions: 20
‘I feel like a poodle, a really pretty poodle, like one that would win Crufts…’ she babbles. 🙄

Win Crufts Stacey? Really? Like you won the NTA this year or the BAFTA the year before that? Oh wait, yeah sorry, my bad, I forget we’re not meant to mention those… 🤦‍♀️

Still onwards and upwards eh, so Crufts it is. You set your sights on that Stacey m’luv, I’m sure you’ll have a fighting chance, although there’s a very bonny labrador with an equally shiny coat and that spaniel over there’s got a cheeky glint in his eye… 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shouldn't she have an ad in the latest stories???????? It was obvious she was on to sell those hair tablets. Wake up you Moron sheep. Plus I doubt it was even in real time. Wearing clothes from her collection too

Reactions: 17
Stacey is PAID by Rehab hair to advertise. In fact she has the sweater, the hairbrush and oils. As soon as you see any of those three items you know she’s advertising Rehab. I think they even sent her tickets for a concert also. She HAS to tag her stories as AD because she has been ACCEPTED freebies from Rehab, and she has received ADVERTISING FEES from them also. But Stacey prefers to be disingenuous and dishonest yet again.

Reactions: 26
Yes I know ASA are bleeping useless but surely one day they’ve got to come down hard on her. That rehab hair story is the most obvious unmarked ad I’ve ever seen. Apart from the link and discount code, the placement and showcasing of the product is blatant. I have reported her yet again because she’s a disgrace the way she thinks she’s untouchable, where it comes to being honest about stuff she’s getting for free or being paid to advertise 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That looks like holiday hair to me that you can’t be bothered to dry & straighten so leave it tied back till you get home 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.