Stacey Solomon #88 #gifted #ad, £47k free holiday for me & my dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me as I have syned as I actaully like that jumper dress she has just shown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Another ITS collection on its way, that’s obviously again her favourite one ever 🙄 another one she sketched, designed and made all by herself. Get ready for a fantastic giveaway because she’s personally saved so much money by doing the shoot herself at home with no professional MUA, hair stylist or photographer, just so she can give it back to her loyal followers instead 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Forgive me as I have syned as I actaully like that jumper dress she has just shown.
Some of the basic knitwear from her previous collection, and this one are nice! It’s just the tit poor quality of them. You’re much better off checking out Asda, Tesco etc as they currently have similar styles and designs at cheaper prices and they’re better quality.

Reactions: 10
Oh Stacey you need to research your music choices. Using a Christian worship song over your rubbish clothes adverts isn't quite right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her ITS collection is tit as per usual & her favourite EVER! I mean come on as a mum with older kids too I wouldn’t be wearing beige because it gets so dirty so easily especially now autumn & winter are approaching, she is such a basic witch!

Reactions: 9
‘The camera really doesn’t do it justice’ she witters. 🙄

No Stacey, I think you’re mistaken there, I think the camera actually does it a favour and it makes it look a whole lot better than the cheapy, sweat shop mass produced shite that it really is. 🤦‍♀️

I have to say *gulp*, and may the Lord have mercy on my soul, some of the items I actually quite like, however you so know when you get your hands on them the quality will be awful and what’s the betting once you’ve worn and washed them once, well they’ll be revealed as the shapeless tat they really are. Stacey of course doesn’t have this problem as her track record of washing and keeping clean is somewhat dubious to say the least! 😖

It’s nice to see that this her favourite ITS collection ever. EVER I tell you! Quelle surprise eh, who’d a thunk? Once again it’s the same old spiel and sales patter so the sheep stampede their way to the website on launch day. Then of course just wait for it and we’ll have the; ‘oh my gosh, thank you so much, I never thought it would sell, I’m sorry if you’ve missed out, there are a few sizes left in some things but I can’t believe it…blah blah blah’

Nowt if not predictable eh Stace?! 😖😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
‘The camera really doesn’t do it justice’ she witters. 🙄

No Stacey, I think you’re mistaken there, I think the camera actually does it a favour and it makes it look a whole lot better than the cheapy, sweat shop mass produced shite that it really is. 🤦‍♀️

I have to say *gulp*, and may the Lord have mercy on my soul, some of the items I actually quite like, however you so know when you get your hands on them the quality will be awful and what’s the betting once you’ve worn and washed them once, well they’ll be revealed as the shapeless tat they really are. Stacey of course doesn’t have this problem as her track record of washing and keeping clean is somewhat dubious to say the least! 😖

It’s nice to see that this her favourite ITS collection ever. EVER I tell you! Quelle surprise eh, who’d a thunk? Once again it’s the same old spiel and sales patter so the sheep stampede their way to the website on launch day. Then of course just wait for it and we’ll have the; ‘oh my gosh, thank you so much, I never thought it would sell, I’m sorry if you’ve missed out, there are a few sizes left in some things but I can’t believe it…blah blah blah’

Nowt if not predictable eh Stace?! 😖😆
And the I couldn't do it without all' 'I love you all (to the moon and back)' 'best Instagram family ever'. Same old predictable, butter them up so they buy my stuff, make them think they're my friends and I love them Stacey.

Reactions: 11
Stacey is in Rhodes with her sister right now
Please say you’ve seen them and have a picture to call out their pre recorded shite
---
I seen the exact same lounge dress in my local primark today, which would’ve thought primark and Stacy ‘Versace’ would have the exact same stuff, mind boggling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please say you’ve seen them and have a picture to call out their pre recorded shite
---

I seen the exact same lounge dress in my local primark today, which would’ve thought primark and Stacy ‘Versace’ would have the exact same stuff, mind boggling 😂
Looks like i will be making a trio to Primark

Reactions: 2
Another ITS collection on its way, that’s obviously again her favourite one ever 🙄 another one she sketched, designed and made all by herself. Get ready for a fantastic giveaway because she’s personally saved so much money by doing the shoot herself at home with no professional MUA, hair stylist or photographer, just so she can give it back to her loyal followers instead 🤮
This is what stands out for me. "Irs even better than the sketches, etc." I'm quite certain she looks through items and chooses what to have. Already designed items, not designing them herself at all. Such a load of crap.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.