Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Dilly's live made me sob tonight. You would think Stacey would have a bit more compassion and leave the gushy shit for one night. Maybe even point her followers to Dilly's live, to help spread some awareness.
That's never gonna happen from this insensitive cunt....holding a baby skeleton when it was miscarriage awareness week.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The way she's always dressing the kids in stupid costumes makes me wonder why didnt she just stick with dolls.

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It just all reminds me of The Sound of Music with the Von Trapp kids all in matching clothes made from curtains 🤔

“ the hills are alive with the sound of cash registers”

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Mum and daughter matching outfits make me die a little inside. Same as women who refer to their daughters as their mini me. Get a reborn doll

• Haha

Floosh

So nervous about the huge, long gap of 16 weeks since my last collection. What utter tripe.

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
No way she’s on her own in Paris with a toddler and a baby!!
Of course she’s not, but her sheep believe that she is and that she’s doing a great job, and that she’s so relatable 🙄 but surely they must question as to why she can take a video of her and roesses walking down steps her holding her phone to record a video and baby belle not in sight. Surely they don’t believe she’s just left her randomly on the street while she took that video

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Stacey's perfect life is all smoke and mirrors. Any of us could do it - without the millions of Instagram followers though. I could post sweet snapshots of my life with my husband and son, and my home and garden, and make it look like I was living the dream. I would never show the toddler temper tantrums, the failed potty training, the shouty arguments me and my husband have about silly things, the untidy house, the decorating that is half-finished, the dandelion filled back garden. Stacey almost certainly has a gardener, a cleaner and a nanny of some sorts, and probably a personal assistant as well. I must admit though, no matter how knackered I am, I always make time to wash!!!:D

Ferret

Chatty Member
Those little ones on that swing were giving me anxiety, especially Roess on her own 😫
Put your phone down you knob and look after your bloody kids!!!

Reactions: 23

Bungdidin

Just seen the video of Rose coming down the steps, I wish she would put some proper little Clarke's shoes on her, or something similar, instead of those vile bloody crocs. They would be a lot easier for her to walk in, as well as looking much nicer ( not croc shaming, I just think they're unsuitable for a toddler who's unsteady on their feet)

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Watching the videos of her kids playing in the garden just feels so intrusive. I’m a stranger, I shouldn’t be watching your kids doing normal kid things in the privacy of their own garden. Oh and Stace.. you should be actually interacting with them instead of pretending to through a phone screen.

• Sick

loopylil

She is literally just sitting in a empty bath tub! No sign of a bubble of anything! And how you can rant when you have a nanny and home help and you both work very sporadically is beyond me

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Yes there was, people were saying it was only for a wedding but I never bought that. I distinctly remember when I followed Stacey and was a fan of hers (Rex and my 1st were born the same year) that she would gush about his little curls... that have now all but disappeared...

I have a curly haired child. The curls don't just disappear.

Imo she regularly curled Rexs hair and filtered his hair white blonde and kept it so long because when she had Rex she really wanted a girl and that was her way of fulfilling her need in a way. She's seems to be very hung up on having blonde, blue eyed and curly haired children.... very weird.
I have a blond haired, blue eyed, curly haired kid. It's taken me till he was about 6 before I learnt how to manage it. Looks awful when I look back at photos when he was little. Always found it really weird having friends and even family claim nephews had "curly hair" and really upset after their first hair cuts when what was just a cows lick disappeared and their curly haired kid was straight, wavy at best. Don't really understand the elevation of curly hair, or even blond hair. I actually think red heads, especially girls, end up with the most stunning hair and as adults it always looks healthy and ages beautifully. Filtering kids and pretending they have a look they don't is such a bad way to start them off in life.

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Why anyone would compare themselves to her is beyond my comprehension. She a liar, she’s fake, she does fuck all in the house except balls it up, she never takes her children out alone, there’s always an entourage. And sorry to say this but I’ve got too….. they are one ugly, scruffy fucking family. I feel so sorry for Leighton waking up amongst them each morning, he’s the cleanest, smartest out of them all !!

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
And the plug socket hanging off the wall behind her
Eeeeek! That looks terrible and even worse, completely unsafe, especially with ‘three children under three’ (🙄) as she’s so fond of telling anyone who’ll listen. How on earth has that been overlooked; d’you think she’s had some shoddy workmen in? 🤷‍♀️

Saying that I saw something the other day that might be just right for her; I mean let’s face it, this isn’t the first time we’ve seen things about that house that are wonky, dodgy and downright dangerous. 😖

Hmmmmmm, now let me think, what was it again, oh hang on, here we are:

EC3727A3-A14C-494B-9ADB-7178B6445CA9.jpeg

Oh wait… now this is awkward… 😳🤭😆

• Haha
  • Sick

kittykitty123

Stayed off insta for a while so I saw all the talk about the gifted holiday but just had a look myself.

What is it with all these celebs/influencers doing everything they can to avoid saying it’s an AD/been gifted. They look worse when it comes out in the end. It’s just sneaky.

I’m absolutely dying for a holiday abroad - probably, again, not going to happen this year 😩 but it is what it is. I get the influencer lifestyle is all gifts and ad’s (it’s just a thing we have to live with nowdays unfortunately - would love to go back to when it wasn’t 🙄) but if it’s an AD or gifted, bloody declare it! I know they’ll face backlash from people in regards to being able to afford it anyway and accepting a gift when you really don’t need to - but people are going to have a lot more respect for you as an influencer if you are just honest to begin with.