Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No way!!! I get not being a monarchist but surely there are so many better people to epitomise Britain, people who give and serve the country, kids who have been through tough times, fundraisers who help others... Not Stinky Stacey!

Reactions: 15
She really loves those capsules. I think she is really trying to plug them. She is using them on insta at least once a day

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her sister made a day of it out with the kids to the coronation. No love for the sticky sister either but at least her kids got to witness a piece of history today but then LL cashed in on the coronation with her god awful labels and the kids likely pressured them to go

Reactions: 20
Why is she saying she fell asleep and woke up just now and it’s Saturday night when it’s obvious the sun is shining through the windows?!?! If you’re going to do a fake pre recorded post at least try

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she saying she fell asleep and woke up just now and it’s Saturday night when it’s obvious the sun is shining through the windows?!?! If you’re going to do a fake pre recorded post at least try
I came here ti say the same thing it’s daylight outside so she’s not just woke up, more lies from Pinocchio

Reactions: 15
Apparently you’re not meant to say that, I got comments a while ago saying since she’s got an open profile anyone can look 🙄 when in reality looking her up and opening her stories to see what a stranger (a child at that) is doing is weird as hell and always will be
---
And if anyone actually follows the stepmum, that’s even worse and is actual stalker behaviour 🤮
Why in this day and age would anyone have an open profile on insta? Especially when your stepchild has a famous mum, surely they would know that people would be snooping.

Reactions: 4
I thought that too. I still dislike her but she just has lights in her kitchen units that look like windows. I edited the contrast and you can see the glass shelf and a tea cup where I circled

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s really trying to make out she does it all herself and has no outside help from nannies etc. Piss off Stace🙄

Reactions: 11
How do I go back to sleep, erm just close your eyes gurl and see does that work for you hunz 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just rewatched this to screen record to put here and realised it’s super bright lights in her kitchen cupboards. Does proper look like daylight though. Then as she passes another window you can see it’s dark. Shame, as I hate to admire when we are wrong and she is right lol 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently you’re not meant to say that, I got comments a while ago saying since she’s got an open profile anyone can look 🙄 when in reality looking her up and opening her stories to see what a stranger (a child at that) is doing is weird as hell and always will be
---
And if anyone actually follows the stepmum, that’s even worse and is actual stalker behaviour 🤮
But you follow and do the same for Stacey?

Reactions: 1
I was going to send her a message to watch the coronation on telly and that would out her to sleep again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually go to sleep fully dressed in the clothes she was wearing all day???

• Sick
Reactions: 7
But you follow and do the same for Stacey?
I don’t follow her 😉
---
Plus it’s a bit different following an influencer and stalking a non influencer just to see what an ELEVEN year old is doing. I don’t grasp why people don’t see that. He’s 11, people are going to a random persons profile and screenshotting to post here (without covering his face too)
---
I was going to send her a message to watch the coronation on telly and that would out her to sleep again.
She blocked me for asking if she liked the royal family when she posted after the Queen died

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.