Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can people not see she’s a liar she said the other night they forgot about joes debut on I’m a celebrity but he posted day before about it
Her sister regularly outs her for her lies and does Leighton step mom he’s clearly there today and they post like they’re having a party for him today
She often says big kids are coming home but Leighton is on his stepmoms stories what is the point

Reactions: 18
How can people not see she’s a liar she said the other night they forgot about joes debut on I’m a celebrity but he posted day before about it
Her sister regularly outs her for her lies and does Leighton step mom he’s clearly there today and they post like they’re having a party for him today
She often says big kids are coming home but Leighton is on his stepmoms stories what is the point
I doubt they would’ve forgot about the big pay he got for appearing on celebrity jungle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably because people aren’t weird enough to be stalking a strangers Instagram to see what an 11 yr old boy who is nothing to do with them is doing! It’s beyond creepy that people are looking at that insta to report on what he’s doing, this is a Stacey thread, not a Leighton or his stepmom one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She has a nasty streak to her
Giving out about the toothbrush (was probably free too)
Very stern and condescending forwards her husband
She rules the roost id take her toothbrush and clean the toilet then give her something to give out about

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably because people aren’t weird enough to be stalking a strangers Instagram to see what an 11 yr old boy who is nothing to do with them is doing! It’s beyond creepy that people are looking at that insta to report on what he’s doing, this is a Stacey thread, not a Leighton or his stepmom one.
I don't think people are stalking by looking at public profiles of 'celebrities' who are the ones sharing their lives to make money. A lot of people also follow Leighton's step mum and so are just able to cross reference it, it's not like people are going through their bins...
---
Thread name suggestion... 'Filtered kids in Primark tat, Joe's got naff hair under his hat' 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Who else’s partner uses their toothbrush cause they can’t be bothered to charge theirs? Erm no ones you utter bunch of tramps.
Stop yelling about tooth brushes and change that child nappy it’s hanging so low it’s gaping

Reactions: 15
I don't think people are stalking by looking at public profiles of 'celebrities' who are the ones sharing their lives to make money. A lot of people also follow Leighton's step mum and so are just able to cross reference it, it's not like people are going through their bins...
---
Thread name suggestion... 'Filtered kids in Primark tat, Joe's got naff hair under his hat' 😂😂😂
Leightons step mom is not a celebrity and people deliberately went looking for her just to see what Leighton was doing. Weird and stalkerish.

Reactions: 14
Leightons step mom is not a celebrity and people deliberately went looking for her just to see what Leighton was doing. Weird and stalkerish.
Apparently you’re not meant to say that, I got comments a while ago saying since she’s got an open profile anyone can look 🙄 when in reality looking her up and opening her stories to see what a stranger (a child at that) is doing is weird as hell and always will be
---
And if anyone actually follows the stepmum, that’s even worse and is actual stalker behaviour 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently you’re not meant to say that, I got comments a while ago saying since she’s got an open profile anyone can look 🙄 when in reality looking her up and opening her stories to see what a stranger (a child at that) is doing is weird as hell and always will be
---
And if anyone actually follows the stepmum, that’s even worse and is actual stalker behaviour 🤮
I don't follow her but is she not a wannabe "influencer"? I don't see the difference between following her and following the likes of Stacey? No one should be posting children on open profiles but I struggle to see the difference between following Stacey and following her. They are both strangers.

I don't follow Stacey anymore either.

Reactions: 11
I don't follow her but is she not a wannabe "influencer"? I don't see the difference between following her and following the likes of Stacey? No one should be posting children on open profiles but I struggle to see the difference between following Stacey and following her. They are both strangers.

No, she’s just Leightons step mom and many times mods have told people to stop talking about her but they still do. The only reason people here follow her is for Leighton and he’s 11 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

She’s a brand rep I believe but I don’t think she’s a wannabe influencer. Someone went on her page, screenshot a photo and posted it here last week. That is completely unacceptable and is stalkerish 🙈
---
I don’t follow many influencer people now, especially ones that post their kids. There was one I followed and she would get content with her newborn then pass her back to the nanny 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No, she’s just Leightons step mom and many times mods have told people to stop talking about her but they still do. The only reason people here follow her is for Leighton and he’s 11 🤷‍♀️
Well I wouldn't follow her but really I think it just highlights how weird it is for any of us to be following any of these people (Hinch, Stacey etc.) and just how wrong it is for them to be posting personal pictures and videos of children!

Doesn't matter if it's Leighton's stepmom or someone who decided to try and become an influencer. It's just fu*king weird!!

I hope I'm making my thoughts clear enough 🙈 I feel like I have a point but amn't being articulate enough about it!!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s the tone about the step mum that comes across as well. People are positively gleeful with what she posts as it catches Stacey out but on another post will condemn Stacey for exploiting her children. It’s hypocritical to think it’s wonderful to see Leighton with his step mum but not his own mum. Both are exploiting him, as soon as the dad’s IG was mentioned on here he made it private. The step mum didn’t as she clearly is a wannabe influencer and likes the praise she gets on here for being a good step mum. She’s no better than Stacey in what she posts of her children

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I wouldn't follow her but really I think it just highlights how weird it is for any of us to be following any of these people (Hinch, Stacey etc.) and just how wrong it is for them to be posting personal pictures and videos of children!

Doesn't matter if it's Leighton's stepmom or someone who decided to try and become an influencer. It's just fu*king weird!!

I hope I'm making my thoughts clear enough 🙈 I feel like I have a point but amn't being articulate enough about it!!
No i get what you’re saying. Especially in SS case, she has so many weirdos in that FB group screen shotting her photos and videos and posting them to the group. If you search google for the 3 little ones with their first names they come up and it’s so bad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No i get what you’re saying. Especially in SS case, she has so many weirdos in that FB group screen shotting her photos and videos and posting them to the group. If you search google for the 3 little ones with their first names they come up and it’s so bad 😭
How there are still no laws against this blows my mind!!

Reactions: 5
I really appreciate when people share images of public profiles and crop the kids out or cover their faces. I don't think we should be adding to the lack of publicity for their families so I do agree with you. I tell young people I work with to make their Instagram private but there's definitely an addiction to getting follows and likes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.