Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say Leighton is definitely with his dad today going by his step mums stories. Dave’s reel I would say is maybe from last weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
No 7pm post for Leighton. She should be ashamed looking back on her profile hasn’t done one for 3 years!

Reactions: 11
No 7pm post for Leighton. She should be ashamed looking back on her profile hasn’t done one for 3 years!
I've just had a quick scroll and since 2018 he's had 2 birthday grid posts. Zachary has had one every year and so have Rose and Rex.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
and still her minions blow smoke up her arse 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll drag him out and embarrass him by using him for ads modelling her Primark shite but can’t even do a proper post for him on his birthday. Only puts him in the public eye when it suits. She’s a bleeping disgrace blatantly favouring certain children over the others 😡

Reactions: 17
She could have easily said she doesn’t have Leighton for his birthday as he’s at his dad but they celebrated last weekend. Now that would be more relatable. But the sheep who also follow slimey Dave will assume it’s real time. Poor Leighton but at least his step-mum makes a fuss of him

Reactions: 20
She could have easily said she doesn’t have Leighton for his birthday as he’s at his dad but they celebrated last weekend. Now that would be more relatable. But the sheep who also follow slimey Dave will assume it’s real time. Poor Leighton but at least his step-mum makes a fuss of him
Exactly, who would think less of her because he is at his dads? Surely they take turns and he gets a celebration at each house, lovely!

Reactions: 7
#stillnotfamous sticker sister just posted saying she had a lovely evening at Leighton birthday celebrations in London 🙄
Family of liars- its not like they are the only blended family plenty of kids have two celebrations one with each parent I dont get all the lies

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So why does it have to be a secret? They are all there... LL lets the cat out of the bag again 😂

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how much paid help Stacey has around the house. I’m guessing a cleaner, a personal assistant, a housekeeper and two nannies (day/night).
Def
There is a psychologist on insta can’t remember her name
She was always ( still is) bloody moaning about her children and the stress blah blah blah
Turned out she had two nannies TWO 👀
So I’m not buying all this “ it’s just me doing everything”

Reactions: 3
Why has she bought him a cake if he’s not even there today? All for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 4
What a bunch of loud mouths they all really are. Not many could afford to rent a room in the Shard for a kids birthday they would have been better off in Mac Donald's

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a bunch of loud mouths they all really are. Not many could afford to rent a room in the Shard for a kids birthday they would have been better off in Mac Donald's
Looks boring too what 11 year old wants a birthday party like that 🙈

Reactions: 9
So she had that cake she posted….then a crappy cake with a picture of them all that roeeeeess was fingering in the sticker sister post. 🤔

Reactions: 6
So relatable is old Stacy 😡what 11 year old wants their birthday in the shard. Can’t see his pals being impressed with that or even interested. And I don’t believe Skanky paid for it probably another freebie

Reactions: 12
Us trolls have always called her out as she never makes a big deal with the annexe boys birthday....strangers oan tattle parenting your kids skanky so aye

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.