Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the dresses are awful but sweet suffering Jesus where did she find those ugly clumpy white trainers that she wears with them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure we’ll get a magical reel of Leighton later frolicking in the bluebells 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure we’ll get a magical reel of Leighton later frolicking in the bluebells 😂
Wearing her latest creation that she will be so excited about 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 - poor lad.
I hope he at least gets paid for dressing up for the ridiculous photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just coming on here to say exactly the same thing 😂
It drives me mad every time she says ‘back from maternity’… like it’s a place. FFS just say maternity leave or mat leave or even ML. Also can you come back from maternity leave if you don’t have a real job? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s posted a pic of a cake, that’s far too young for an 11yr old boy. No montage of pics as yet. If he even gets anything more than that lame post. Looks like he’s at his Dad’s after school according to his step mums post.

Reactions: 11
First time posting on the SSS thread (have come over from the Hunch thread) but I actually had to replay her stories a few times to check this….no matter how nice a dress/ print looks, as soon as you see that the lining is a different colour (ie white) it immediately makes it look cheap and tacky! Why oh why do they all persist with this nonsense? There is no way that garment can be considered to be ‘sustainable’?!
It's not even a lining, it's a cheap white fabric which is only printed on one side, cost cutting presumably?

Reactions: 2
She’s posted a pic of a cake, that’s far too young for an 11yr old boy. No montage of pics as yet. If he even gets anything more than that lame post. Looks like he’s at his Dad’s after school according to his step mums post.
How is it too young? KAWS is well known designer.

Is the cake for the younger ones.He is at his dad and step mum with a arsenal cake.Least they know how to celebrate his birthday

Reactions: 15
He didn’t get a grid post last year either, let’s see if he does this time. The others did but not L, I hope it’s because he asked not to be posted rather than her not giving a tit. But we know it’s the latter on this instance. Poor kid
Yip he didn’t get a big grid post, did she post anything about it? As mick birthday is this month and he got way more attention than Leighton did
---
WTF is that cake about, that’s more aimed at mad mick age than an 11 year olds. At least he got a better cake at his dads

Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget if she posts about her least favourite childs birthday, it will be at 7pm so she still gets maximum ig engagement from it. She’s probably panicking the fact she’s lost 8,000 followers in the last three days 😂 Her ITS giveaway went on their grid last night and she’s still lost followers so that’s not looking good for her 🤭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
ITS LEIGHTON’s birthday today.
Any mention of that?
no.
Isn’t it sad and says it all about the way these nutters invade their children’s privacy that random strangers know when it’s a child’s birthday. No shade at you op it’s all at them!!

I honestly can’t work out what the animal on the top is…? Elephant maybe? 🐘 🤔
'So proud of the wonderful you man ...' 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (presume it's meant to be young man but anyway)...

Which one are you again, remind me? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh yes one of the annex two. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.