Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and here comes the ‘I was worried and anxious because it been a while since my last collection’ blah blah blah. Change the record . You say and do the same thing every single time 🙄 and if she’s fangirling over a smug, materialist twit like Perrie, that really shows what sort of person she is 🤢
I had no idea who Perrie was and when I googled her it just said best known for 1 million followers and ITS ambassador. Still don't know why SSS was behaving like that! I wonder if she will start losing her bots soon too I hope so!

Reactions: 9
I had no idea who Perrie was and when I googled her it just said best known for 1 million followers and ITS ambassador. Still don't know why SSS was behaving like that! I wonder if she will start losing her bots soon too I hope so!
Perrie is imo the most arrogant up herself instahun out there. ITS have made her insufferable the way they clearly favour her (& SS). Another one who blatantly paid to get to her million followers. As for SS she’s lost a few thousand so hopefully the bot clear out continues 😂

Reactions: 16
The kip of them.cloths and the state of minty Jordan hair two of them are hanging cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So nervous about the huge, long gap of 16 weeks since my last collection. What utter tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Perrie is or was a MLM Hun, she used to do nuskin, that’s the only reason I know of her as I may have been sucked into it 😭

Reactions: 10
So nervous about the huge, long gap of 16 weeks since my last collection. What utter tripe.
Exactly, she turns out this polyester crap 4 times a year, what's she on about "long gap"!? 🤣🤣 Mrs Sustainable Stacey with her mass-produced, sweat shop, overpriced, tit material dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone buy this crap for full price? It’s always reduced the week after..( still wouldn’t buy at reduced price )

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone buy this crap for full price? It’s always reduced the week after..( still wouldn’t buy at reduced price )
the only thing i have ever got from them is when they did the charity range for Manchester… it arrived with a cigarette burn hole in it!! Since then i wont give them a penny of my money!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why is she always “nervous’ for her ITS collections. Every single time she says it. She knows her sheep are going to buy her crap. You’ve had minimal input into it, stop making out you sat in the sweatshop making it 😡

Reactions: 14
Belle is always touching her face to sleep as she is probs trying to block out the light from your phone that you constantly are shoving in her face. Just put her down to sleep and have the lights off so she can rest properly!

Reactions: 30
Why is she always “nervous’ for her ITS collections. Every single time she says it. She knows her sheep are going to buy her crap. You’ve had minimal input into it, stop making out you sat in the sweatshop making it 😡
She’s nervous because any minute her number will be up and ITS will ditch her for another non-fluencer

Reactions: 13
First time posting on the SSS thread (have come over from the Hunch thread) but I actually had to replay her stories a few times to check this….no matter how nice a dress/ print looks, as soon as you see that the lining is a different colour (ie white) it immediately makes it look cheap and tacky! Why oh why do they all persist with this nonsense? There is no way that garment can be considered to be ‘sustainable’?!

Reactions: 22
She should be nervous it’s all tit and why does she keep sticking her leg out ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ITS LEIGHTON’s birthday today.
Any mention of that?
no.
He didn’t get a grid post last year either, let’s see if he does this time. The others did but not L, I hope it’s because he asked not to be posted rather than her not giving a tit. But we know it’s the latter on this instance. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He didn’t get a grid post last year either, let’s see if he does this time. The others did but not L, I hope it’s because he asked not to be posted rather than her not giving a tit. But we know it’s the latter on this instance. Poor kid
He’s all over his step-mum’s instagram, so I’m sure he doesn’t mind being posted (he has a lovely birthday post from her).
Poor kid, is like the forgotten child when it comes to SS. I just can’t get my head around it!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.