Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she does her crappy shoots at home as nowhere else will let her come as she insists on bringing her brat pack who will cause untold damage and it’s an insurance nightmare. Easier to let them break their own tit 😂 probably why she also doesn’t take them anywhere either, been blacklisted from all the popular kids places locally

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh i don’t know if you remember when I went Paris with the girls… yes stacey we do as it was last week 🙈 and you didn’t shut up about the vibeeee down by the canal

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those dresses are awful. Cheap and do nothing for her. And what's with her sticking her leg out. She looks like a dog taking a piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
and here comes the ‘I was worried and anxious because it been a while since my last collection’ blah blah blah. Change the record . You say and do the same thing every single time 🙄 and if she’s fangirling over a smug, materialist twit like Perrie, that really shows what sort of person she is 🤢

Reactions: 28
'All my children are asleep and it's 8oclock...something something but all my children should be asleep now.'

So who's actually putting the two toddlers and newborn to sleep Stacey while you twizzle your hair? My four year old is an amazing sleeper and he didn't go off till 8.30 last night not for want of trying. I hope you at least make all those nannies a cup of tea.

And the oldest is asleep? Isn't he 15? He's asleep at 8pm? Or do we just not count him anymore.
She's either not counting the older two cause tbey are in thr annex and don't count. Or they are both at their dads and actually being looked after.

Reactions: 6
She's pathetic. Each "collection" is just a rinse and repeat of the last one. She says the same old shite and plugs the same old shite. Yawn, Stacey. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 19
Sooo nervous, sooooo excited, sooo grateful, sooooo pretty, most favourite ever……. Yawn! 🥱

Reactions: 19
when she put that pink dress on & stood under the pink blossom tree & said this tree was actually my inspiration for this dress colour.
No it wasn't Stacey. U put the dress on & thought, oh ill go stand under the pink tree for a pic! she just talks out of her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's pathetic. Each "collection" is just a rinse and repeat of the last one. She says the same old shite and plugs the same old shite. Yawn, Stacey. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
I’ve seen the exact same 1st dress she had on in Asda and new look, albeit it a different colour but the same dress

Reactions: 7
I am lost
Sorry I was referring to the article someone posted that a child of a famous wrote complaining about how much of her life mum shared on tv and in newspaper columns. People on here were saying it might be Kerry Katona so I was throwing some other names that had come up. Not directly to do with SS

Reactions: 2
Steac great grandma asked for her wardrobe back 🧓 and who is that perri girl ease up on the botox and fillers she couldn't make any kind of facial expression so I don't know if she was happy or sad to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I was referring to the article someone posted that a child of a famous wrote complaining about how much of her life mum shared on tv and in newspaper columns. People on here were saying it might be Kerry Katona so I was throwing some other names that had come up. Not directly to do with SS
Thank you! Here is was on the edge of my seat looking forward to Stacey Solomon late pregnancy announcement of 18+ years!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.