Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all I'm new to this thread. What has Joe swash done to himself the filler in his face and the hair oh my god 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is she like doing that night time skin routine with that filter whacked on. Stacy, you don’t look like that love and we know it. Ffs😂

Reactions: 19
ITS spring photoshoot tomorrow I reckon. If that pink cardigan she wore was anything to go by, it will all be old fashioned as usual.

Reactions: 5
I read the article as if the person would be probably in her 30s, mum possibly was top of their game in the 90s? Maybe I'm reading it all wrong.

Reactions: 4
'All my children are asleep and it's 8oclock...something something but all my children should be asleep now.'

So who's actually putting the two toddlers and newborn to sleep Stacey while you twizzle your hair? My four year old is an amazing sleeper and he didn't go off till 8.30 last night not for want of trying. I hope you at least make all those nannies a cup of tea.

And the oldest is asleep? Isn't he 15? He's asleep at 8pm? Or do we just not count him anymore.

Reactions: 29
I’d love to know how much paid help Stacey has around the house. I’m guessing a cleaner, a personal assistant, a housekeeper and two nannies (day/night).

Reactions: 28
I’d love to know how much paid help Stacey has around the house. I’m guessing a cleaner, a personal assistant, a housekeeper and two nannies (day/night).
Not forgetting the gardener, he's been seen working away in the background

Reactions: 14
Definitely shooting for ITS today. Like always Adam and Jamie are in Essex for it.
Cue "I wanted to give back to my followers, so the money we saved from doing the shoot at my house is going to go to one of you poverty stricken gullible losers as a giveaway, I just love you all to the moon and back ❤ I can't believe this is happening to little old me 😭"

Something like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Cue "I wanted to give back to my followers, so the money we saved from doing the shoot at my house is going to go to one of you poverty stricken gullible losers as a giveaway, I just love you all to the moon and back ❤ I can't believe this is happening to little old me 😭"

Something like that :ROFLMAO:
And this is my favourite collection yet 🥲 I'm so proud I just can't believe we made this 🥲 with my bare hands 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 36
'All my children are asleep and it's 8oclock...something something but all my children should be asleep now.'

So who's actually putting the two toddlers and newborn to sleep Stacey while you twizzle your hair? My four year old is an amazing sleeper and he didn't go off till 8.30 last night not for want of trying. I hope you at least make all those nannies a cup of tea.

And the oldest is asleep? Isn't he 15? He's asleep at 8pm? Or do we just not count him anymore.
She only counts the two younger girls and possibly Rex if it suits her narrative! 🤣

Reactions: 7
She only counts the two younger girls and possibly Rex if it suits her narrative! 🤣
Yes, the others are in the annex so they don't count.
Only brought into the main house when she wants them all dressed in matching, ridiculous looking garments that she 'designed' 😭😭😭😭😭 ...😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen her primark BTS stories on primark Instagram? She’s heavily pregnant but I can’t work out when it was filmed. She’s very obviously pregnant. Just shows how many people would have known she was pregnant before she did her Xmas announcement.

Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if poor Rex has been shipped off to the annex yet. He'll be doing his own washing too.
I would say his bag is packed. Poor child. Wasn't she rattling on about doing something with his bedroom recently.

I don't follow her or watch her stories but it was mentioned here. Only a matter of time before he is evicted, trained up on washing his clothes and generally fending for himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
True - and whilst her followers might assume by bedroom she meant Rose's old room, it's equally possible she meant a room in the annex!

Reactions: 4
Her and Teddy were up early moving and setting up the mirror, yet Adam showed the mirror inside 2 hours ago and Perrie also showed the mirror inside about an hour ago.
She lies about stupid stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.