Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry's oldest daughter is at uni in Dublin. And lives in Dublin with Brian's family I think
Yeah she’s at uni. But the article says it took years, even decades to rebuild relationships so it seems to be maybe somebody much older?

Reactions: 4
It also says in the article that they were well respected/respectable which definitely rules out Katona, Price and a host of other absolute wronguns! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it’s Lorraine Kelly? Her daughter has been to uni and now lives in Dubai or Singapore I think. We have mutual friends.

I agree. It can’t be Kerry as her eldest child is only 21. The person in the article talks about having graduated from university and now living their own life and only seeing their mum a few times a year. They give the impression that at least a few years have passed since graduation, which would be impossible if they were only 21. Also Kerry’s eldest has 76k followers on Instagram and describes herself as a ‘public figure’ which would be strange if she hated the limelight. There’s also no evidence online that she went to university.

All these bloody influencers need to take their kids off social media and stop profiting from them. I hate that I know so much about other peoples’ kids, when those kids are not able to give informed consent.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it’s Lorraine Kelly? Her daughter has been to uni and now lives in Dubai or Singapore I think. We have mutual friends.
I did wonder because of the age but they do seem very close but then again that's in front of the camera.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s already been said BUT…didn’t Rex have curly hair once upon a time? 🧐
Yup! Lots of kids have curly hair at that age and then once they get a cut, it goes. I was so convinced my niece was going to have genuinely curly hair but it went away when she got a bit older and started getting hair cuts

Reactions: 3
I wondered that, but then remembered seeing them on celebrity Gogglebox a couple of years ago together, which doesn't seem like something the writer would have done. I also think it must be someone a bit older.

Secret celebrity gossip thread thought it could be the daughter of either Ulrika or Trisha Goddard

Reactions: 8
She's a sad duck
Trying to over prove the child has naturally curly hair in her latest story and it full of moose or somethingn

Reactions: 10
That poor little girls hair is absolutely filthy 😢 literally matted and stuck in clumps to the top of her head. Why would you let your young child become so unkept and do nothing about it

Reactions: 12
She's a sad duck
Trying to over prove the child has naturally curly hair in her latest story and it full of moose or somethingn
it definitely has a holding type of product in it, hair spray/moose because you can see it’s flat on one side in the video of her today where she has either slept last night / napped this afternoon and it’s just stuck to her scalp. Also she comes all her hair backwards to enforce curls & makes her look like she’s receding - like father like daughter 😅
Not being happy with how your child looks is sickening on any level - and proves they’re just little adverts she probably is after a child hair care line with L’Oréal hence this massive push that Roess has curly hair. She’ll have it in cainrow next week claiming it’s an Afro. Silly b!t€h

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why cant she just brush her kids hair, it would fine in a little pony or little bunches

So they both totally forgot about Joe going onto the jungle
Joe's short.term memory must be extremely bad seeing as he posted this and also to his stories 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20230503_204340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
ALL her children are asleep at 8pm? ALL? Yeah of course Stacey. You mean the pickle jar crew are, as we all know full well you don’t know what the annex Lads are up to.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.