Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing my mum said when he came out was “what on Earth has he done to his hair? That’s a transplant surely!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joe Swash - I used to be an actor but now I’m best known as Stacey Solomon’s husband 🤣🤣🤣
---
Definitely had a hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He makes me 🤮🤮his hair is a joke and those dry, white crusty lips of his are disgusting..those kids haven’t got a chance with their genes

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I saw an article on the Metro news. It's about an influencers child who says her mothers candid!moment's have had a lasting negative impact. This could be Zach or Leighton in a few years.
Off topic but sounds like it could be about kerry katona

Reactions: 10
Came here for this comment! He’s wearing a toupee yes? In the vid of him when he was in I’m a celeb last time he had literally no hair and now a thick brown Stace bush on his head!!! Lol it looks bad! 😆
He's gormless

Reactions: 3
Sounds more like a loose woman.
Which one? I'm struggling to think of a celeb who took her daughter to photoshoots and spoke about their daughter constantly in the press or on a show. Only ones I can think of, their grown up kids are also in showbiz

Reactions: 2
Which one? I'm struggling to think of a celeb who took her daughter to photoshoots and spoke about their daughter constantly in the press or on a show. Only ones I can think of, their grown up kids are also in showbiz
Was thinking Katie ptice

Reactions: 3
Was thinking Katie ptice
This has been discussed on the KP thread and agreed KP who although still wheels Harvey out regularly for her own ends hasn’t ever really bothered with any of her other kids and mostly ( until the recent kidnap of the youngest two from Kieran Hayler) let their fathers look after them as she was too busy bedding other men and doing drink/drug etc. General opinion was it was more likely Kerry Coketona 😂

Reactions: 6
None of her kids have curly hair’ they just look unkempt

Reactions: 11
This has been discussed on the KP thread and agreed KP who although still wheels Harvey out regularly for her own ends hasn’t ever really bothered with any of her other kids and mostly ( until the recent kidnap of the youngest two from Kieran Hayler) let their fathers look after them as she was too busy bedding other men and doing drink/drug etc. General opinion was it was more likely Kerry Coketona 😂
Wonder if its is Kerry Katona? Though its likely to be one of the older girls why they didn’t mention their dad? Wasn’t he a bit more stable?

I have to admit I thought I bet its a loose woman! Maybe Coleen Nolan?

Reactions: 2
Wonder if its is Kerry Katona? Though its likely to be one of the older girls why they didn’t mention their dad? Wasn’t he a bit more stable?

I have to admit I thought I bet its a loose woman! Maybe Coleen Nolan?
Yeah I feel like it’s someone older than Kerry or Katie and also they say they were well liked - not sure either of those are considered well liked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I feel like it’s someone older than Kerry or Katie and also they say they were well liked - not sure either of those are considered well liked lol
I agree. It can’t be Kerry as her eldest child is only 21. The person in the article talks about having graduated from university and now living their own life and only seeing their mum a few times a year. They give the impression that at least a few years have passed since graduation, which would be impossible if they were only 21. Also Kerry’s eldest has 76k followers on Instagram and describes herself as a ‘public figure’ which would be strange if she hated the limelight. There’s also no evidence online that she went to university.

All these bloody influencers need to take their kids off social media and stop profiting from them. I hate that I know so much about other peoples’ kids, when those kids are not able to give informed consent.

Reactions: 10
Kerry's oldest daughter is at uni in Dublin. And lives in Dublin with Brian's family I think

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.