Stacey Solomon #82 Stacey Solomon no S’wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported to ASA. Absolutely sickening that she can think she can get away with this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just knew this whole holiday was a huge AD. I kept searching her posts for the disclosure and lo and behold it was not disclosed properly!! It's disgusting she thinks thats ok.

Reactions: 19
What I also can’t bear is this faux contrite “i was so worried to share this holiday” bollocks. Trying to seem relatable to her audience. It’s so fake.

Reactions: 34
Awful that people who have enough money get that all for free. Will her followers be able to afford it? Probably not. But will some try and put it on credit cards so they can live the influencer dream too, I mean she did sell it well, maybe. The company have to get something out of it.

Reactions: 16
What I also can’t bear is this faux contrite “i was so worried to share this holiday” bollocks. Trying to seem relatable to her audience. It’s so fake.
More like I was so worried to share cos I knew id get caught out

Reactions: 13
I added in the swimwear story to my complaint because that should have been marked ad too. Hinch got into trouble and there was only a few complaints so hopefully SS gets into trouble too because she has got away with it for too long. I’m going to report her and her sister next time she promotes them stupid cold cups too 😂
---
I feel like this one could get her into trouble because she tagged the hotel resort but didn’t put any mention of an ad anywhere and she should have

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She’s so tight! Ate out once because they didn’t want to waste the FREE half board!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She could afford to pay for that holiday 10x over. Yet she gets paid to advertise it and can’t even own it because it doesn’t fit in with her “I’m like you and I love yous all to the moon and back” guff. She’s greedy and grabby like the rest of them.

If she’s to be believed, she was going on holiday anyway. Before she was offered it as an AD. She could have used it as an opportunity to break this awful greedy trend and say “thanks for the opportunity but I’ll pay and still advertise you and ask you to do a giveaway in my name instead to someone less fortunate”. Instead she’s accepted it and not even advertised it properly because she’s so embarrassed. And she should be.

She’s always banging on how she knows how tough things are right now. Does she duck. Honestly hope this bites her on her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She could afford to pay for that holiday 10x over. Yet she gets paid to advertise it and can’t even own it because it doesn’t fit in with her “I’m like you and I love yous all to the moon and back” guff. She’s greedy and grabby like the rest of them.

If she’s to be believed, she was going on holiday anyway. Before she was offered it as an AD. She could have used it as an opportunity to break this awful greedy trend and say “thanks for the opportunity but I’ll pay and still advertise you and ask you to do a giveaway in my name instead to someone less fortunate”. Instead she’s accepted it and not even advertised it properly because she’s so embarrassed. And she should be.

She’s always banging on how she knows how tough things are right now. Does she duck. Honestly hope this bites her on her arse.
I’d love it if an influencer did this! Pay it forward to the people who allow them to live a life of freebies and sponsorship deals. Imagine if she had donated this holiday to a charity like Make A Wish for example? A child with a life limiting illness being able to create some amazing memories with their families. I’d much rather a ££££ holiday goes to a family like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve submitted another complaint and said further to my previous ones where I suspected everything was all an ad and I’ve added all her grid posts in one complaint and tapped on them so it shows the company tags. Why would you tag a travel agent and an airline and Warner Bros World and Visit Abu Dhabi in family snaps on your grid if it wasn’t for an ad? I hate that these people get gifted everything or at a ridiculously reduced price when they are more than capable of paying the full price ten times over AND they don’t declare it properly. I’m sure it’s because they must be a bit embarrassed and then know the whole “you’re my Insta family/friends” facade is up and the public realise we are just a target audience.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think the original “where shall we go on holiday?” post wasn’t aimed at the sheep at all. It was a “whose gonna give me a freebie?” shout out.
She doesn’t want to tell the stupid sheep about any of it as it goes against her down to earth one of the people image, but she can’t have it all ways! If she wanted to be like us she could have gone to Butlins or Haven in the uk or even a normal European package holiday.
She needs to pick a lane and stop trying to play the relatable card. She’s not relatable anymore she is too rich to be one of us and I’m not knocking her for it but she needs to stop the lying and own it. She’s made a tit load of money and is the same as all the other influencers out there.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I honestly can’t believe the absolute brass neck of this one. I’m reporting .

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly she can keep her ridiculous villa in the desert, those kids would have had more fun and less sunburn at a caravan site or centerparcs where there are activities for all ages. It’s all for show and I’m sure the kids had fun but they could have done a lot of more family friendly things elsewhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
They are both a vacuous pair of twots , he's had no TV work for donkeys years, she comes across as the village simpleton ...have they really got plenty of money? I don't think so, the earning days are behind them & tv doesn't pay like it used to anyway?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm nearly at the point of unfollow today, I can't be bothered to watch the stories and she's right at the top of my page. It's just incredibly unrelatable, how many of us would be able to afford all of that plus the trips? She's on planet Stacey.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They are both a vacuous pair of twots , he's had no TV work for donkeys years, she comes across as the village simpleton ...have they really got plenty of money? I don't think so, the earning days are behind them & tv doesn't pay like it used to anyway?
She’s got plenty of brand partnerships on the go, IG is where the money is these days and she’s obviously hoping this new DIY show will open up new contacts for her as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s got plenty of brand partnerships on the go, IG is where the money is these days and she’s obviously hoping this new DIY show will open up new contacts for her as well.
Right.............. this Insta is big business, then....?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm nearly at the point of unfollow today, I can't be bothered to watch the stories and she's right at the top of my page. It's just incredibly unrelatable, how many of us would be able to afford all of that plus the trips? She's on planet Stacey.
I had to unfollow the other day, utterly disgusted at companies giving these Z list celebs freebies whilst many children won’t get an holiday at all..plus she’s one of the biggest lying cunts on insta, how people can actually say they like this woman is beyond me!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.