Stacey Solomon #82 Stacey Solomon no S’wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just made my first ever ASA complaint about this. I hadn't done any screenshots etc but I'm guessing plenty of others will have done, so ASA will have all the evidence they need. Unbelievably stupid and misleading behaviour from SS. I think the worst of all was posting to say she feels awkward about sharing the holiday posts. Jesus Christ. Nothing to feel awkward about when you post your luxury paid for holiday to 5.5million followers most of whom could only dream of a holiday like that. So very thoughtless and inconsiderate to the millions of followers without whom she would not be getting the free hols in the first place. But it's ok, they can have the cheap Ikea furniture from her wedding instead...

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel a bit naive thinking oh she's probably going to the canaries as its lovely and warm this time of year, not to far away etc....morefool me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Stacey Solomon's Abu Dhabi spree, Brought undeclared ads - oopsie daisy! The sunburnt ginger kids in tow, Made for a vacation far from glow.

Reactions: 15
I really can't fathom how she can go on about how amazing the travel company were when she got a free bleeping holiday!

Reactions: 13
I would think they were amazing if I went to book and they gave it to me for free 🤣
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

It's just the brazen of it all oh this amazing travel company then AD! We all knew it was a free holiday from the beginning 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve submitted another complaint and said further to my previous ones where I suspected everything was all an ad and I’ve added all her grid posts in one complaint and tapped on them so it shows the company tags. Why would you tag a travel agent and an airline and Warner Bros World and Visit Abu Dhabi in family snaps on your grid if it wasn’t for an ad? I hate that these people get gifted everything or at a ridiculously reduced price when they are more than capable of paying the full price ten times over AND they don’t declare it properly. I’m sure it’s because they must be a bit embarrassed and then know the whole “you’re my Insta family/friends” facade is up and the public realise we are just a target audience.
This! 🙌

We’ve all seen how quick these influencers are to say something ISN’T an Ad and they’re ‘only tagging because they want to share the small business love’ or whatever nonsense they come up with at the time. But she was merrily tagging all these companies and not stating anything about an Ad either way. Hope she does get fined.

Reactions: 12
Funny how someone asked about sun creme and she posted back about using a sun blocking stick 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's NO bleeping way them poor kids came back paler than when they left who the duck is this stinking cretin trying to fool. They were burnt on the first day, it is disgraceful. I've never known any other "parent" and I loosely use that word for Stacey although I'm sure many have associated that term with old swollownone, continues to gush out more minge gremilins yet can barely wash or take care of herself, expecting others to pay for her never ending brood, she can't even keep them protected from the sun. Then again she's done a bleeping tit job of protecting any of them since birth, she's sold their souls and precious moments to fill her sweaty filthy greedy unwashed pockets that most likely smell of the stalest fish considering their next to her unwashed, minging crotch
---
It absolutely sickens me that this woman has been warned, warned again and yet continues to hide and mislead people with her gifted, free LOOSE life style.
Fair enough, if you are lucky enough to expect others to fund for you and your Army of kids but atleast make it obvious you are a poncing, greedy bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

New thread
Oh no I just started a new thread 🤣 wait so long and two new threads come along at the same time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Can everyone move to this thread. Have asked for the one I made to be deleted

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.