Stacey Solomon #82 Stacey Solomon no S’wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amount of people in the comments claiming to be ‘so emotional’ at the recent video? What the actual duck?😂😂
She literally doesn't care all these people are over invested and obsessed with her kids. She obviously loves the kids but she really needs to realise that there's a fine line between fan and obsessed stalker and 99% of her stalkers who want to live in her bins followers are obsessive and weird and literally downloading/ screenshotting photos of her children and posting them to bleeping fan accounts and/ or Facebook groups. It's so weird. As bad as Imogenation. Uploads photos of her daughter vulnerable to tiktok and people DOWNLOAD the video. Someone on her thread mentioned it and I couldn't BELIEVE Imogen STILL posts videos despite the fact that paedophiles could be downloading them.

Rose and Belle don't stand a chance do they :(

Sorry if people think I'm overreacting but I've seen what social media can do.

Reactions: 19
So from the caption it seems she paid for flights but was paid to advertise the hotel and some attractions. She didn’t make it clear on her stories her accommodation was an ad. Influencers should be more transparent. On my way to the asa…..

Reactions: 38
So from the caption it seems she paid for flights but was paid to advertise the hotel and some attractions. She didn’t make it clear on her stories her accommodation was an ad. Influencers should be more transparent. On my way to the asa…..
It wasn’t a very good ad for the hotel, she barely showed it, wasn’t it just a photo of the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did she get away with posting all those holiday stories without marking them with AD?! When it was obvious all along she was getting something out of it!!

Reactions: 25
Is it just me who doesn't have time to complain to the ASA? I feel like it's something I should do but ...

Reactions: 12
That tiny AD on the text box on her latest story is an absolute piss take!

Reactions: 24
For a week OFF PEAK in a 3 bed villa like theirs (and they stayed during peak dates as it’s Easter) I’ve found a quote of £23,000! 😳😳 Disgusting that’s how much they charge us “common” folk and it’s probably a freebie for SS..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
For a week OFF PEAK in a 3 bed villa like theirs (and they stayed during peak dates as it’s Easter) I’ve found a quote of £23,000! 😳😳 Disgusting that’s how much they charge us “common” folk and it’s probably a freebie for SS..
They won't be doing it again when they have to spend double that getting the stench of her pits and bits out of everything she sat and laid on. 🤢

No more Abu Dhabi for Stacey squalid stench 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Honestly, if she pisses you off please report her to ASA. It honestly only takes a couple of mins. She should have been declaring this the whole holiday holiday, not just at the end.

Reactions: 22
I gave her the benefit of the doubt... I honestly thought she surely must have paid when there were no 'ad' signs, but this is an absolute joke - surely every shot featuring the hotel on her stories while she stayed there should have been marked as an ad if it was paid for??? Am I missing something here?

Reactions: 16
So she’s put ad in the question box so it doesn’t even look like she has even written Ad 🙄
Sneaky very sneaky !

9538D641-3081-4FA7-8FBC-3D5A8B43952E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh joy it's the Q and A absolutely no fucker asked for.

I only see these as a right to brag about what money you have, it's not relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh joy it's the Q and A absolutely no fucker asked for.

I only see these as a right to brag about what money you have, it's not relatable.
It’s not even that. It’s the chance to brag about how much you have been given for free!!
Why would you bring food from home for the lunchtime snacks and only eat out once so as not to waste the half board when a. You are a millionaire and b. The majority of the holiday hasn’t cost you a penny anyway.
😡

• Angry
Reactions: 36
It’s not even that. It’s the chance to brag about how much you have been given for free!!
Why would you bring food from home for the lunchtime snacks and only eat out once so as not to waste the half board when a. You are a millionaire and b. The majority of the holiday hasn’t cost you a penny anyway.
😡
The way she puts the tiny little ad on the corner I don't think she likes to admit it's for free, it's pretence with her that she's done it all on her own.

Also the snacks thing is trying to be relatable, do I think she's just eaten her snacks from home absolutely not. She's a massive bullshitter.

Reactions: 29
Has anyone screenshots of hotel where no add and I report it to ASA as well more that does it she might get taken down small bit like her buddie

Reactions: 9
And clearly the swim suits are the next primark range coming out, so despite the fact she can’t tell us yet as they’re ready (insert weeping face) they should still be marked as AD
---
Has anyone screenshots of hotel where no add and I report it to ASA as well more that does it she might get taken down small bit like her buddie
So you can save this for when the range inevitably gets released and there was no AD on this story

C45761A1-EBD2-495F-9E3C-DB2F75683E91.jpeg

Reactions: 26
So just so I’m getting this right -

Flights, hotel and excursions - booked through trending travel but not declared as an ad for trending travel. Hotel and excursions are marked as ads however though in tiny tiny captions.

Has put her own primark kids swimwear collection which is not marked at all as an Ad.

Then told everyone to follow hashtags “find your pace” and “in Abu Dhabi” which are hashtags used by @ visit Abu Dhabi which again are not marked as an Ad.

Bloody sick of influencers. It’s not hard to put Ad on your posts. It’s gross that you get given this amazing opportunities but can’t simply declare its a ad. I wish companies would move away from influencer advertising. It cheapens their brands entirely and if anything turns me off them if I know they have gifted an influencer a holiday whilst I pay through the nose for it. Get reporting to the ASA everyone!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
As I said days ago she d wait til she got home and sneak AD on somewhere .this has to be reported ,sheI got a free family holiday and didnt really do a great job for #visitdubai at all
Does she thin we are stupid all of these huns have to declare gift pr ad its their job,its the same as not declaring tax
REPORT TO ASA

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.