Stacey Solomon #82 Stacey Solomon no S’wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm nearly at the point of unfollow today, I can't be bothered to watch the stories and she's right at the top of my page. It's just incredibly unrelatable, how many of us would be able to afford all of that plus the trips? She's on planet Stacey.
Do it. Don’t give her the satisfaction of boosting her following. There’s websites you can view her stories on so she doesn’t get the view count too

Reactions: 19
We need a new thread luvs. How about Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

• Haha
Reactions: 32
#Swash'es dodge the soap ; she's got a right horse's boat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Parents deemed to have overstepped the bounds of their children’s privacy rights – sharing material that could be seen as insensitive or inappropriate, or oversharing for financial gain – could be punished, and even have their rights to share images of their child removed “if the dissemination of the child’s image by both parents seriously affects the child’s dignity or moral integrity,” according to the proposal.

SSS, Hinch ect will be up tit creek without a paddle if the UK ever introduce the above laws regarding sharing images of their children, especially for financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She could afford to pay for that holiday 10x over. Yet she gets paid to advertise it and can’t even own it because it doesn’t fit in with her “I’m like you and I love yous all to the moon and back” guff. She’s greedy and grabby like the rest of them.

If she’s to be believed, she was going on holiday anyway. Before she was offered it as an AD. She could have used it as an opportunity to break this awful greedy trend and say “thanks for the opportunity but I’ll pay and still advertise you and ask you to do a giveaway in my name instead to someone less fortunate”. Instead she’s accepted it and not even advertised it properly because she’s so embarrassed. And she should be.

She’s always banging on how she knows how tough things are right now. Does she duck. Honestly hope this bites her on her arse.
Totally agree, that’s what I would do if I was her! Good deed and good PR for her and the hotel- win win

Reactions: 9
Just read the story in the DM about her feeling so guilty when people back home are struggling……. What a load of crap. How stupid are the sheep sat at home with their kids unable to afford a day out but they’re sympathising with her online saying she deserves it, she works so hard……….. Then there’s the ‘natural’ photos showing what a wonderful mother she is putting hats and suncream on her kids when they’re already burnt and she’s filtered their skin to cover it up. There’s one of Rex or Rix as the Mail called him with hands so white he looks like a corpse. I’ve never reported anyone to ASA before but this free holiday with the lack of AD signs has pushed me over the edge and I’m off to do it…

• Sick
Reactions: 29
What is the punishment when one of these twats gets reported for not disclosing adverts?

Reactions: 8
Or slap on the wrist . I think she’s done it before and a lot has gone on with hinch and this on her threads .
Yeah not a great deal happens really does it. Imagine if a social media ban was imposed, they would tit their pants and soon pack it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is the punishment when one of these twats gets reported for not disclosing adverts?
I’ve got no idea but Mrs Hinch has recently got in trouble for undeclared ads and whatever happened has sent her over the edge. She disappeared completely off SM, went away to CenterParcs because she needed some fresh air and now she’s back keeps talking about her mental health, how she is struggling and things are changing plus posting inspirational quotes so I guess she got fined this time, who knows 🤷‍♀️. It’s the only way to hit them, in their pockets.

• Haha
Yeah not a great deal happens really does it. Imagine if a social media ban was imposed, they would tit their pants and soon pack it in.
Very true .. hence why they don’t give a tit. They sleep at night quite well knowing how deceitful they are .

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she asking for holiday destination ideas from all her disciples weeks back?? That she was looking at booking a holiday?? Obvs was trying to get a freebie and totally did! Let's look at her demographic... Mostly Mums, who for a majority probably can't afford a luxury holiday in the Emirates but she feels bad when she knows people are struggling... What a load of bs!! She makes me sick 😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wasn't she asking for holiday destination ideas from all her disciples weeks back?? That she was looking at booking a holiday?? Obvs was trying to get a freebie and totally did! Let's look at her demographic... Mostly Mums, who for a majority probably can't afford a luxury holiday in the Emirates but she feels bad when she knows people are struggling... What a load of bs!! She makes me sick 😡😡😡
This. As if her target audience are going to suggest Abu Dhabi as if they've ever been there before. I've just got back from a relatively cheap short break to Spain, and the weather was lovely, flight short, and far more appropriate for ginger kids.

But she would have to pay for that wouldn't she?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't think the question box was her asking for a freebie. I think they had already approached her and she used it to deflect.

Do the ASA punish companies as well as the influencer? If the companies were punished too they might think twice about who they work with.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.