Stacey Solomon #82 Stacey Solomon no S’wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The free holiday probably cost in excess of £15k flights, hotel, attraction passes etc

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Erm we certainly don't. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Weirdo. And 221 people agree with the poster. Imagine perving over pervy Dave. Euggghh perish the thought.

Screenshot_2023-04-09-00-43-16-58_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Sad bastards.

Screenshot_2023-04-09-00-50-39-88_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Plus, didn’t she ask her followers to suggest good family holiday destinations a while back and then came back a week later to thank them and to tell them they had booked a holiday and were so excited…all lies as the holiday was a paid advert and was already planned and booked - it would have been negotiated a while back and Stacey’s management team would have been sorting out the itinerary. All Stacey had to sort out was what clothes to pack. So sneaky and disingenuous.
It is how they don't cop on to this......then again if everyone had a brain they would have no followers

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but these burns are an absolute disgrace. No excuse for it. Rex’s I’m sure is slightly down to the filter but you can still tell he’s burnt to a crisp.You just know we won’t now see them for a few days while they’re “settling back in at home” a.k.a until the burn has faded a bit.
View attachment 2085178View attachment 2085179I
Maybe when Zachy goes on holiday with his mates one of them will put suncream on his shoulders 😬….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all knew all along that if she'd paid for the holiday she wouldn't have Instagramed every minute of it.. She's been away before and been silent

Reactions: 30
Some of the comments from one particular person just cracks me up
“Boob goals” 🤣 and the “the sunsets hit different” Instagram gone mad 🤣

1AD2A244-5107-4AA1-9720-4150EB1D67F1.jpeg
FD5F689B-095C-49BA-A21A-B7CCC50BA96B.jpeg
0B592756-CF0E-4978-948E-E9E6CFECCEB5.jpeg
2032D1EB-B79C-431C-9022-BA492A7AAD43.jpeg
2C0E6382-776A-4D30-88FC-50143460CEA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Am I reading it wrong, it looks like her accommodation is an Ad but not the travel agent? Maybe they're just cleverly laid out bullet points to cause my confusion?

And the rest. It's £12k for my family of 5 to go on a basic holiday to Dubai (not that I've actually paid that!!)

Reactions: 5
Am I reading it wrong, it looks like her accommodation is an Ad but not the travel agent? Maybe they're just cleverly laid out bullet points to cause my confusion?
Yeah looks like ads for the hotel and theme parks but dinner and flights were booked and paid for maybe

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, sounds like she’s been chain smoking on her free holiday.
Maybe she got gifted some fags too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually going to put in an ASA complaint about this. She does this all the time it drives me up the wall

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Stacey knew every single time creepy dad was taking a video of her. Not one of them where candid like she's claiming. Rex gives it away by standing for a pic saying CHEEEEEESE when he sees grandad with the camera at the end 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Apologies to anyone with a son they call Zachy but that nickname given to a 15 year old makes me queasy.

Reactions: 9
Those emojis she uses ALL the time really do my head in 🥲🥹😭🥺

It’s constant, and for the most inane crap! It could be “one of the kids was just sick” and she would still be giving it 🥲🥹😭🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If her dad did film her without her knowing then that’s just creepy. Especially in the one with her saggy old tits hanging down to her knees 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Every shot of the hotel should have had AD clearly stated on the video not on the caption. Can definitely be used to report to ASA

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.