Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks it makes her look good.

It doesn't.
It really doesn't. I've never seen anything so ridiculous. Doesn't even look like a smile looks like she's got a pain shooting up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tracksuit is going to need peeled off Jemma soon, she always has it on 🤮 bad hygiene runs in the family for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
SS has literally the smugest face I've ever seen!
I do however quite like her sisters tracksuit. She also looks less ☠ in this photo!
Oh ‘many people’ have asked about this before. It’s from a SMALL business with 146k followers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Olive and Frank if you want one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: squinty eyes, Cheshire grin, Stacey's not into washing it's a massive sin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She will be disappointed by that mini egg tin as it only has tiny bags inside 🙄 what a load of tit she’s brought. This whole insta thing of decorating for every time the wind changes is ridiculous

Reactions: 14
ROESS slide right next to the bath and another free standing humongous mirror. All looks really safe….🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
ROESS slide right next to the bath and another free standing humongous mirror. All looks really safe….🤦🏼‍♀️
I hadn’t even noticed the mirror 😳 all I could see was her falling in that cast iron tub.
I didn’t wrap mine up in cotton wool but I equally didnt sit Back and watch them be in such dangerous situations

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.