Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also…..listen closely……that background isn’t Rex enjoying playing with joe. He’s being told off. You clearly hear Joe saying what did I say at least twice before Rex cries

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Joe is really tearing into Rex behind the door isn’t he. I bet he’s started playing up more now he’s been relegated to third favourite child

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes smelly, your beloved daughter is just fine!
Over there in the corner, just deciding whether to go down the slide, smash her face off the bathtub or do a backwards dive onto the fireplace and smash the back of her head open!
Accidents do happen, however, get up of your grubby ass, and move the slide to somewhere less dangerous.
Tit

Reactions: 17
When every other mother of five will be up to their armpits in bathtime/supper time/bedtime…… I’m in awe of how she finds the time to post on SM at 7pm on the dot…. #Supermum 🤣. Seriously, why doesn’t anyone ask her that?
---

Don’t forget to take a picture…… In matching outfits……. That your youngest has picked out.
Not to burst your bubble but you can schedule posts on platforms. However, I doubt she’s be feeding, bathing or reading a story to her kids at that time.

Reactions: 1
Yes smelly, your beloved daughter is just fine!
Over there in the corner, just deciding whether to go down the slide, smash her face off the bathtub or do a backwards dive onto the fireplace and smash the back of her head open!
Accidents do happen, however, get up of your grubby ass, and move the slide to somewhere less dangerous.
Tit
Just said the same, and that free standing enormous mirror 🫣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Accident waiting to happen.. topple off slide 🛝 into bath 🛀 or that enormous free standing mirror 🪞 toppling on top of one of them!!!! Stacey No-Wash has the brains of a rocking horse 🐴
I thought the same, made me cringe watching Rose.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Accident waiting to happen.. topple off slide 🛝 into bath 🛀 or that enormous free standing mirror 🪞 toppling on top of one of them!!!! Stacey No-Wash has the brains of a rocking horse 🐴
That’s so much worse than I even imagined !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Joe is really tearing into Rex behind the door isn’t he. I bet he’s started playing up more now he’s been relegated to third favourite child
OMG just watched with volume up, it’s quite concerning unless they’re ‘playing’???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh yes you can hear Joe shouting “what did I literally just say” what did I just say” then Rex crying but yeah playing super heroes 🙄
---

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG just watched with volume up, it’s quite concerning unless they’re ‘playing’???
It didn’t sound like playing, especially when he started crying. That’s the real Joe behind that door. Dirty chav. That cheeky chappy salt of the earth routine is all fake!

• Sad
I don’t have kids. My attitude to child safety could best be described as “cavalier”. And even I was stopped in my tracks by Roess playing on a slide, far away from her mum (who has a newborn in her lap so can’t exactly rush to her side) right next to a bath she could topple into and crack her head on.

On Rex being told off…we are often saying he doesn’t get told off enough I suppose! I hate hearing kids being told off tho, even when I’ve been there for the whole thing and know they’ve been very badly behaved. I’m a bit shocked she’s posted that - I generally don’t watch her with the sound on so I hadn’t noticed till I saw the comments here but surely her fans have the volume on.

Reactions: 14
I think she was trying to talk over Joe so it wouldn’t be heard but we still got enough. I’d say Rex is off the charts behaviour wise but it’s not his fault. They’ve never set any kind of boundaries for the kids. They don’t even have to go to bed if they don’t want to, what hope have they got with that pair as parents. I feel sorry for him. At least Z&L get regular breaks from the madness

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.