Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess, they’re in that creepy fan group?
I lasted 2 days and had to leave, I couldn’t cope with the weird comments 😂
I joined on my burner account! Wasn’t having that rubbish on my real feed, plus didn’t want to risk people thinking I was insane like them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A poem by yours truly to celebrate all my fellow tattle ladies on International Women’s Day 🍷💗💋

Keep it real 😂✌🏼

Straight talking
Insta-hun stalking
Glass of red
Got an unmade bed
Foul mouth
Tits have gone South
Hair not done
Slicked back in a bun
Spots and scars
No financed cars
Filter-free
As real as can be
Unbleached hole
Haven’t sold my soul
Take no tit
Love craic and wit
House ain’t tidy
duck it!’ it’s Friday
Do 9-5
Just trying to survive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does poor Rose always look grubby? Poor child surely the nanny can bath her!
Wonder if sticker sister not doing too well with her small business with her saying it’s not easy for her at the min then proceeding to offer a discount code…

Reactions: 11
I know it's been said before but the irony of that lazy skank hosting a program callled "sort your life out". woman "didnt wash her hair for three weeks". I know that's bullshit for clout but if I were a producer at the bbc I'd be pulling her up!

Reactions: 19
The thing that bugs me about sort your life out is she has a massive workshop to store all her shite when the rest of us have to live around ours

Reactions: 6
I know we all joke about mick being banished to the annex now Belle is here but it couldn't be more true, we only ever see the 2 girls, a few months ago it was equally mick and rose but he really has disappeared into oblivion!
'Oh he is playing in the hallway way with Joe' really?! Which hallway?

Reactions: 16
The disappearance of Rex…last heard of playing superheroes LOUDLY with tanjo! Is he going to be like one of the kids in Corrie or Emmerdale, that go upstairs (down to the Wendy House in his case) and then turn up 5 years later with a beard?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I actually feel sorry for Rex. He was centre of attention & their world revolved round him. Then he got side lined when Roess arrived. Then Babybel arrives, his hair finally gets chopped so he looks so grown up 🙄 and all but disappears from her posts

Now she's got her daughters the older boys are even more irrelevant & Rex was last seen with a suitcase waiting for a bus to the annexe

Really though he must be so confused. The way she's blatantly favouring the girls is awful. She really is a tit Mum

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The disappearance of Rex…last heard of playing superheroes LOUDLY with tanjo! Is he going to be like one of the kids in Corrie or Emmerdale, that go upstairs (down to the Wendy House in his case) and then turn up 5 years later with a beard?!?
I remember when Ros-eh amd Soph-Eh were always sent upstairs in corrie and were only called down for fishfingers and beans once every few weeks 🤣

Dead sticker sis posted shw was at Disney on Ice tonight but rex is with them and he has last week's haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember when Ros-eh amd Soph-Eh were always sent upstairs in corrie and were only called down for fishfingers and beans once every few weeks 🤣

Dead sticker sis posted shw was at Disney on Ice tonight but rex is with them and he has last week's haircut
Rex has the new haircut? Are you mistaking him for her son Hudson?

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion Stacey Solomon #82

Tanjo’s furious over superheros with Rex
Let’s solve this problem by having more sex!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.