Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the purple clothes are probably what she bought when she went to the shopping centre the other day...🙄😴

Reactions: 19
They just all happened to have the same shade of light purple clothes. Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wash my hair every day. I managed to do this through 2 babies, including in hospital after they were born. I continue to do so with two young kids. It’s really not hard. I do have very fine hair that dries really quickly, which helps but it really doesn’t take long! I wish I was lucky enough to have hair that doesn’t need a wash constantly but here we are! When they are babies, whack them in a chair or sit up seat thing in the bathroom door way. As they get older, I’d give my kids toys or put the TV on in the bedroom for 10 minutes! Or you know, get up a bit earlier so my husband could watch the kids before going to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just want to announce that I will be getting up tomorrow and showering and washing my hair like I do every day before I go to work and I have 3 children .The End

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Bang on 7!! 🙄
When every other mother of five will be up to their armpits in bathtime/supper time/bedtime…… I’m in awe of how she finds the time to post on SM at 7pm on the dot…. #Supermum 🤣. Seriously, why doesn’t anyone ask her that?
---
I just want to announce that I will be getting up tomorrow and showering and washing my hair like I do every day before I go to work and I have 3 children .The End
Don’t forget to take a picture…… In matching outfits……. That your youngest has picked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What on earth is wrong with this family? Sticker sister making a whole thing about needing to shower - it’s basic personal hygiene, certainly not something to be proud of, soap dodging!!! ⁉⁉⁉
She really does look like she has been dug up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't get his whole "I've had a just had a baby so haven't washed my hair for a while" there's always time to shower!! Put them in a bouncer or something ffs! I could never go out stinking of ass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Now the rose hair is growing Rex seems to be able get his cut 🙈
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not kept Rex’s hair to make some pigtails to glue gun onto Roess. After all they both share the same shade of ginger….. sorry, blonde. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t wash her hair but can coordinate outfits for 7 humans, bore off.
---
Can’t wash her hair but can coordinate outfits for 7 humans, bore off.
6 seeing as though the baby isn’t in purple but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bingo on the hair products Ad… so predictable.
What has wearing purple got to do with anything?.sort your life out. Get a life.

(edit to add just seen the baby talking about purple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And I shall make sure to wear purple for absolutely no reason whatsoever in order to honour this occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The poor Teen & preteen trying their best to hide in the family photo. I’d say Leighton stayed with his Dad as long as he possibly could because he knew a tacky photo with embarrassing clothes was due

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
If I told my sons to find something purple for a photo they would tell me to do one!!!
She really is a dick with that stupid gormless squinty smile.
I do feel for Gail Platt now, he’s really out in the cold but unlike the older boys he’s still little. He must feel really left out. That boy will have middle child issues. You mark my words!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.