Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck gets their family to all dress in the same colour for a photo just because they have washed their hair?! Weird behaviour.

Reactions: 40
I don't get his whole "I've had a just had a baby so haven't washed my hair for a while" there's always time to shower!! Put them in a bouncer or something ffs! I could never go out stinking of ass
I don’t believe this act she puts on of “ just me, joe and the five pickles doing our best” bollocks
I firmly believe she has live in help and if not live then def someone at the house doing stuff for her along with her sister and dad so no excuse to not wash her stinky scraggly hair 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Who the duck gets their family to all dress in the same colour for a photo just because they have washed their hair?! Weird behaviour.
It’s obviously a big event in the Swollomon household and something worth celebrating!

Those older boys are going to rebel soon. Imagine wearing a mauve top just because mummy says so.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe this act she puts on of “ just me, joe and the five pickles doing our best” bollocks
I firmly believe she has live in help and if not live then def someone at the house doing stuff for her along with her sister and dad so no excuse to not wash her stinky scraggly hair 🤷‍♀️
Of course she has help especially with 3 kids under 4 years old. There’ll definitely be a nanny along with her sister. She’s just trying to be relatable
---
It’s obviously a big event in the Swollomon household and something worth celebrating!

Those older boys are going to rebel soon. Imagine wearing a mauve top just because mummy says so.
That’s why they’re partly hidden behind her. That‘ll be the only way they’d do it. I’m surprised their dads don’t put a stop to it

Reactions: 12
Imagine the older boy going to school and his friends laugh at him because his mum didn’t wash herself for 3 weeks and then she turns it into a celebration when she finally did it. She doesn’t think how her lies can affect them in the long term. Like I said a few days ago, kids can be mean for the stupidest of reasons

Reactions: 32
You know what irritates the hell out of me? She thinks poor person hygiene is HILARIOUS! Making a whole story bragging about how she could fry an egg on her head. And her stupid pose of shutting her eyes with her huge gummy mouth. I used to actually really like her... But then I saw her for who she really is, a fake ass grifter.

And did anyone else see the the convenient hair brush and hair oil placement with 20% off, don't you know... Please! Pull the other one, Stace!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You know what irritates the hell out of me? She thinks poor person hygiene is HILARIOUS! Making a whole story bragging about how she could fry an egg on her head. And her stupid pose of shutting her eyes with her huge gummy mouth. I used to actually really like her... But then I saw her for who she really is, a fake ass grifter.

And did anyone else see the the convenient hair brush and hair oil placement with 20% off, don't you know... Please! Pull the other one, Stace!
She’s full of tit! Of course she’s washed her hair in 3 weeks! She was just trying to get maximum attention for those stupid bloody hair capsules and some crappy brush!

Reactions: 21
She’s full of tit! Of course she’s washed her hair in 3 weeks! She was just trying to get maximum attention for those stupid bloody hair capsules and some crappy brush!
This isn't the first time she's used poor personal hygiene as a joke though. Recently she made a comment about finally brushing her teeth.. I honestly don't think it's a priority for her. She's vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep posting pictures in obvious daylight and pretend its like 10 at night? She really must think her sheep are thick!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Where are all Loose women friends?? She usually has them around to come see the new baby.. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Oh our girl SSS has 1500 complaints against her tidy show for animal cruelty.. moving rabbits outside of the home but sure she’s done that with the annex boys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's all a facade. She isn't a stupid women at all and she knows exactly how to gain content and traffic on her account. This stupid goofy smiley Stacey is definitely not the real Stacey.
Very true when she was on the Scott Mills show she sounded like like a heavy smoker.

Reactions: 3
She also said she changes her bed linen weekly, so does she want us to believe she laid her chip pan hair on fresh clean pillows??? Such a LIAR!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This isn't the first time she's used poor personal hygiene as a joke though. Recently she made a comment about finally brushing her teeth.. I honestly don't think it's a priority for her. She's vile.
Eeewww not brushing your teeth is just vile it literally takes 2 mins
---
What in universal credit is this smile? That's honestly ridiculous the worst I've seen what does she look like the nobody turnip

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Eeewww not brushing your teeth is just vile it literally takes 2 mins
---
What in universal credit is this smile? That's honestly ridiculous the worst I've seen what does she look like the nobody turnip
She thinks it makes her look good.

It doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.