Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jazzy22 with 104 likes.there was another but was a bit too long😉

Feel free to recap
Pickle 5 is here and been named Belle.

After an amazing surprisingly short birth to follow the surprisingly shortest pregnancy Stacey delivered a beautiful baby girl probably caught by Joe and his dirty nails. Congratulations!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That baby is days old and already has had thousands of strangers looking, commenting and sharing pictures of her. I find that so unsettling. It’s shameful parenting, your job as a parent is to protect your child and this feels the complete opposite.

Knocks me sick these z list celebrities squeezing out kids purely for the gram and the money🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
That baby is days old and already has had thousands of strangers looking, commenting and sharing pictures of her. I find that so unsettling. It’s shameful parenting, your job as a parent is to protect your child and this feels the complete opposite.

Knocks me sick these z list celebrities squeezing out kids purely for the gram and the money🤢🤢
The way some of her thicko followers are acting, you’d think they were the mother of a complete stranger’s kid!

Reactions: 28
Belle Swash 🙈😂

Didn’t think she could top R swash but she definitely have with bell swash.
As someone said the Disney theme
Stacey D with Minnie
Molly Bambi
And her with belle
Why is she still trying to make it a flower name. It’s not a flower name. Should of picked a flower name if you wanted a flower name 😂
I see she don’t want to share the mouthful of names to go with belle as she wants to keep it simple and delicate. She won’t always be tiny 🤷‍♀️😂 who’s to say she will be delicate. She’ll be filthy soon enough
---

Molly with dressing the baby in hearts tomorrow . Calling bingo for tomorrow stacey having a big family photo shoot all matching in hearts to compete with Bambi

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to believe its a joke and she's going to Kylie Jenner it and change the kids name at a later date because 'it didn't fit' or some tit like that. She's all about the engagement after all!

I'm still chuckling 😂

It it funny bells swash made me laugh she a crank fancy landing your kid with a name like that.

Reactions: 14
Probably spent way too long looking at the picture with all the hands, but… isn’t Harry a similar age to Stacey’s eldest? If so, the size of the hands doesn’t make sense, there’s obviously hoe and Stacey, rex and roess, the one older childs hand (I’m assuming zac) then two smaller kids hands?

Reactions: 8
Baybee is called Belle after bluebells which are about to come out…… In about 2 more months time…… 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Roess got three names and this one only has one ? Belle is a lovely name but Belle Swash is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she dragging out amounting the two middles names? She didn’t with Roess and Rex
---

So Roess got three names and this one only has one ? Belle is a lovely name but Belle Swash is awful!
Isn’t it Belle Solomon-Swash though? Sounds better than just Belle Swash

Reactions: 17
What absolute dribble 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Always the same shite. We wanted to get to know her....you were calling her Belle all along ffs 🙄. No matter what she looked like so duck off. Same as I knew my son was going to be called Will from the minute I knew he was a boy. So that's a load of tit. She is a gorgeous baby though. And I do like the name. Mother is a drama queen. Pray Rose and herself be the opposite

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Baybee is called Belle after bluebells which are about to come out…… In about 2 more months time…… 🫠
She's also brought spring with her but I guess she left that behind in Stacey's vag till March?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the bear was because that's what it sounds like when Rex tries to say Belle.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don't usually comment on this thread but what on earth has that poor girl got as a name 😵 and all I can hear is Stacey and joe pronouncing it as ' bewe'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.