Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, I'm infuriated at the absolute disgusting behaviour of Instagram era that insist on 'being cool' and videoing themselves eating... Ffs people... Did your parents never teach you it's rude to talk with your mouth full.
For the love of God….. serial 😳.

Reactions: 7
Oooooh thinks me, I’ve a spare five minutes so I’ll have a cuppa and a gleg at Tattle before I crack on with the rest of the day. What’s that? Cheeky mince pie, well why not? Tis the season and all…

*takes mince pie out of little foil casing and opens Tattle*

She needs to get gifted some bleeping durex if she is about to have another swash kid.
The thought that those 2 shag is just repulsive 🤮
*puts mince pie back in little foil home*

Second thoughts… I’m not that peckish anymore, lost my appetite for some reason… 🤢😳

Sod Weight Watchers, come January everyone should try the ‘Swollomon Diet’; one thought of those two grotbags fornicating will banish all thoughts about or desire to eat from your mind! Watch the pounds drop off! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Am I the only one who isn't bothered about unwashed grapes? Should I be washing my grapes. Am I gonna die?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Am I the only one who isn't bothered about unwashed grapes? Should I be washing my grapes. Am I gonna die?
I’ve never washed grapes. Always wash strawberries and blueberries. Don’t know why it’s never occurred to me to wash grapes in the same way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I know it’s all staged, but Mick saying “merry Christmas Theo” was very sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same….can’t even believe that’s apparently a sign that somebody might be pregnant or not 😂😂😂
No one is saying not washing yout grapes is a sign your pregnant 😂😂😂 but all fruit is coated in chemicals to keep them fresh and shiny looking in the shops, your really should wash all your fruit just to save you ingesting it.

You're not going to die but knowing what's coated on them, pesticides and the like, it's best too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t the sister go to Lapland uk with them last week? Now she’s claiming to have gone today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve read a few throw away almost mocking comments on here about pregnant women eating unwashed fruit… as a midwife I can’t just scroll on without saying things like listeria, salmonella and toxoplasmosis are all real and although the risk is small why would you want to take it? As with everything do your own research. Make your own decisions. I’d always advise my women to wash fruit and veg before consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs to get gifted some bleeping durex if she is about to have another swash kid.
The thought that those 2 shag is just repulsive 🤮
Thought of Joe's fingers going anywhere near my foof makes me.feel physically sick. Wonder if they are that colour cos he's had to fight his way in through the bogging crusts blocking Stacey's 'entrance'. Absolutely grim the pair of them. Stinky fuckers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.