Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just posted a Christmas card photo with two of her children not even in it?😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Couldn’t fit everyone in her Xmas picture my arse!
Also it’s not about the dogs at all it’s all about her favourite two kids as per bleeping usual. Proper pisses me off thinking of how the older 3 are forgotten.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Ah I feel so sorry for the older boys, ridiculous to just have herself and the golden two. I'd be embarrassed to show people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has she tried to smooth out and hide the fact Rose has got what looks like bruises/cuts on her nose and her cheek 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow but you could for everyone in on Halloween in ridiculous outfits! What a cow! If was about the dogs erm just have the dogs

• Angry
Reactions: 12
A family Christmas card should mean just that!!!! Unbelievable she’s left out the other kids and pretending it’s about the dogs. The new dog doesn’t even look like he wants to be there. She’s just awful. And having those begs over again!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
At least Leighton looks like he’s having a good time celebrating Christmas abroad with his Dad and family

• Heart
So her fans love that she includes the dogs in the Christmas photo and dont mind that she has excluded her oldest 2 biological children.... they really are tapped in the head
Screenshot_20221222-184649_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A family Christmas card should mean just that!!!! Unbelievable she’s left out the other kids and pretending it’s about the dogs. The new dog doesn’t even look like he wants to be there. She’s just awful. And having those begs over again!
Absolute witch!!! Can you make it anymore obvious you dont give a shite about your other children !!! 😡😡
Rex looks like a girl and roess looks like a boy!!! ,I'm hopeing and praying she's not pregnant, 😔😱

• Sick
Reactions: 26
That fake smile is even worse its now even that happy bright fake thing she usually does it's more a grimace!

Reactions: 7
I can't get my head around that her husband and all her kids aren't in it?! What?!!
The only people in that photo are the ones she cares about, herself and her two youngest who she views as extensions of herself and who don't have thoughts, wants or personalities of their own yet so can't say no to her.

No mother in her right mind would do what she has just done. No loving wife either. The Narcissism is overwhelming at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.