Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good for you! Congrats. How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Im 51!

Had twins last year at 50. Thought I was going through the menopause went for a scan to see what was going on and 2 babies appeared on the screen.

So I didn't think it would ever happen again. But here I am at 51 with another set of twins.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 170

klairklopp

VIP Member
I have 5 children but all close in age (10 and under). I found it harder with 1-2 children than I do now, they play together and keep each other entertained.
Dividing myself is tough at times but I’m a SAHM so lucky enough to have the time to interact with each of them and give them individual attention.
Large families aren’t for everyone but we love it.
I think it’s lovely……It’s my biggest regret in life that I didn’t have a big family. I had two children then a stillborn and an ectopic pregnancy which put me off. Sadly my son died five years ago making my daughter an only child now which is something I especially never wanted as I was one and hated it. It broke my heart to hear her cry that when me and her dad are gone she’ll be on her own. For all SSS’s faults ( too many to name), at least her children will have each other in the future. Although I’ve just read the lovely post from the lady who has had natural twins at 50 and I’m only 49 so you never know 😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 129

Spottydog

Aww I'm so pleased her and Joe finally found out about the pregnancy we have known about for months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 116

Tubslife

A friend of mine had a call from a police investigating team. They had taken in a group of men who were planning kidnapping a number of children. Her son was on their list. She is not famous. Just an everyday mum. They had photos she had shared on Facebook. No inappropriate pics, ordinary everyday family pics but he was chosen by them and a plan was in place to get him for the circle of paedophiles. My friend was a mess for a very long time. She deleted herself completely from online. She had to attend court and hear all the details of the plans. Just think who is out there with these influencers children on their lists.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
My theory is, baby was not planned. She's upset that she will have a new baby taking her focus away from the second coming of the Queen Roess. She's even more upset its another boy, and so there has been no excitement behind this pregnancy she hasn't wanted to bother share. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Dexy

VIP Member
I don’t understand why so many people are saying they are crying at the announcement? Even other celebs, it’s bizarre. She’s not tried for a baby for 15 years, or gone through gruelling IVF. We know she’s fertile. What’s the big deal? Yes it’s happy news, say Congratulations by all means but who the fuck cries over someone’s fourth kid ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 92

Millieminion

Chatty Member
Hope Mick applied for his monthly bus saver ticket because he's on his way over to join the annexe lads when the new cash cow is born.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
When her & hinch a together being tend best friends, it proper gives me the ick. So set up.
It's like Stacey's management have said 'right, hinchs works drying up, get her involved in a cpl of ur things'
U no like when ur a kid & about to go out the door & ur mam shouts 'take your little sister with you' & ur fuming 😵💫😜🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Can all the accounts making up excuses for her just stop. She's had a massive bump since late July, some Tattlers even noticed she was pregnant on her hen party but it was dismissed as it just being left over weight from Roess and that she wouldn't take the risk of horse riding if she was.

She's massive, she has been massive for months, she is pretending they only found out in the last month or two. That is bullshit.

You may know someone, who knows someone who went for a shit and a baby popped out and they didn't have a clue but that is not what's going on here because Stacey has been walking around looking like a massive pregnant lady for months!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
This is incredibly dangerous, those accessories are dangerous for a child that young. And also what’s she telling her daughter about her priorities as a woman - that make up is essential? That we have to concentrate on looks?
Oh please not this woke nonsense on here. You can enjoy make up and pink and heven forbid even play with dolls and still grow up with a brain capable of independent thinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 78