Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact stories were running before the announcement in the last few days detailing ‘how Stacey Solomon announced her 4 pregnancies’ makes me think they were about to announce it for her and pushing her to do it first.
Ah ok, that would make sense!

Reactions: 4
I think regardless of how many people here have personal experiences, and we all know it CAN happen that you don’t know - we also know Stacey. And we know her track record for lying is insane. So whilst I might not question my own family & friends, I don’t believe a word she says tbh. If she told me tomorrow was NYE I’d check it wasn’t Easter Sunday. She’s a complete bleeping disaster.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
But she's saying it herself in her comments. We aren't making this up, she is trying to pretend she didn't know and that is just bleeping mental tbh.

She's saying if people knew she was pregnant on her wedding day they should have told her (she was 4 months and had a big visible bump) and replied to someone saying how could you not know your bump was massive by saying I thought I just had a big lunch etc. She really is going down the road of pretending she didn't know.

I say she thought her little story would go down a treat but it really seems to be backfiring on her, wonder what different angle she will go with tomorrow!??
Looking back at her wedding pics, she has a bump then!

Reactions: 9
Eeeee sorry unless she popped overnight how can she have thought she had a big lunch every day for months 🤣🤣 she’s not exactly teeny
Unless she really is just pure thick as pig tit and didn’t put the gaining weight and having unprotected sex together 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this SS pregnancy reveal has got me paranoid Hinch is going to suddenly reveal a surprise 6 month old baby 😂😂😂😂

I’ve been keeping a secret guys….. pans to a baby dressed as a chav 😂
Baby dressed as an alpaca. “Hey guys this is Rafa”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless she really is just pure thick as pig tit and didn’t put the gaining weight and having unprotected sex together 😆
Jesus I remember when my daughter was born, the Midwife pointing out to be careful and checking my contraception, as you’re so fertile after giving birth. If she really did get herself knocked up accidentally after having 4 kids, she’s even more stupid than I gave her credit for!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.