Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing makes sense she was in Lapland while she was supposed to be in wales with that other grinch. Nothing makes sense anymore with her timeline

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe she filmed the craft thing when she was pregnant with ROESS and is just catching up. Her timelines are so dodgy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, rare poster...had to ask, are we expecting another very hygienic bath birth on Christmas Eve, but at exactly 11.59pm to have a 'Christmas Miracle' and with a name like 'Rudolph' because Christmas right!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When her & hinch a together being tend best friends, it proper gives me the ick. So set up.
It's like Stacey's management have said 'right, hinchs works drying up, get her involved in a cpl of ur things'
U no like when ur a kid & about to go out the door & ur mam shouts 'take your little sister with you' & ur fuming 😵💫😜🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
When her & hinch a together being tend best friends, it proper gives me the ick. So set up.
It's like Stacey's management have said 'right, hinchs works drying up, get her involved in a cpl of ur things'
U no like when ur a kid & about to go out the door & ur mam shouts 'take your little sister with you' & ur fuming 😵💫😜🤭
'ahhhh Management...do I 'ave to. She's well annoyin' and smells like Llama!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe she filmed the craft thing when she was pregnant with ROESS and is just catching up. Her timelines are so dodgy 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t think so there was a baby seat in the back of the car rear facing with a grey hood on next to Leighton and Rex

Reactions: 1
Internet and editing is such an amazing thing
If that’s what’s happened then why not edit the what some people think looks like bump out of other pics?

But would you jump up on to someone’s back if you were pregnant? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely not 🙈 and would you let a giant pregnant person hump on your back 🤣

Nahhhhh. My legs didn’t bend at that angle when I was pregnant and a tummy was in the way

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.