Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those brushes and washed up make up boxes look so dangerous for a little toddler. Why can’t she just buy one, it’s not like she can’t afford it 😡
Because maybe it’ll mean more to Rose knowing that her mum made it for her in years to come? I know I’m very sentimental about things like that. I also can’t see how brushes and used make up boxes are dangerous for a toddler?

Agree regarding all comments about Joe though, he looks like a vagrant. Those nails 🤮 looks as if he smells like a belly button infection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Because maybe it’ll mean more to Rose knowing that her mum made it for her in years to come? I know I’m very sentimental about things like that. I also can’t see how brushes and used make up boxes are dangerous for a toddler?

Agree regarding all comments about Joe though, he looks like a vagrant. Those nails 🤮 looks as if he smells like a belly button infection.
Only that toddlers put everything in their mouths and those bristles could come loose and the little boxes have mirrors which could break and cut her.
But since when has her kids safety got in the way of a good insta story?
Belly button infection is a perfect description for him 😂😂🤢

Reactions: 14
Only that toddlers out everything in their mouths and those bristles could come loose and the little boxes have mirrors which could break and cut her.
But since when has her kids safety got in the way of a good insta story?
They’re the sort of things I’d let my toddlers play with supervised, I don’t see an issue with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They’re the sort of things I’d let my toddlers play with supervised, I don’t see an issue with it.
On the whole, and I really don't like skanky, that dressing table is quite sweet. Little girls do like to copy mum and she's put enough stuff there for her to do so. The only thing I'd have done different is make the drawer so little fingers couldn't get shut in it.

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell Karen it's a play dressing table. Don't read so deep into things. No different to have a play kitchen, or if she got Rose one off those would that be demeaning and sexist 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Pretty sure a child’s purpose built dressing table wouldn’t have REAL mirrors made from REAL glass though…..

Reactions: 13
Hate the skank, so it pains me to say this, but the dressing table idea is quite cute.
It’s the right size that she wouldn’t have to sit on a stool to use it, and looks small and compact.

then, in true Stacey style, she ruins it by washing up empty tit. You can actually buy wooden ‘make up’ sets for children, she should have just done that instead

0950A45B-9400-4BC3-8B29-2AAD20F15FC5.png

Scrap that. She should have just got this. Cute, comes with accessories and will have been cheaper too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hate the skank, so it pains me to say this, but the dressing table idea is quite cute.
It’s the right size that she wouldn’t have to sit on a stool to use it, and looks small and compact.

then, in true Stacey style, she ruins it by washing up empty tit. You can actually buy wooden ‘make up’ sets for children, she should have just done that instead

View attachment 1821225
Scrap that. She should have just got this. Cute, comes with accessories and will have been cheaper too.
But she wouldn't have been paid for it or given it free!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go. Erratic behaviour, can’t sleep, hungry. Leading up to the big pregnancy reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Here we go. Erratic behaviour, can’t sleep, hungry. Leading up to the big pregnancy reveal!
Who gets out of bed in a full face of make up?!

She knows fine well that's wrong as it's not even a misspell its a different word! What us she saying I'm in bed so can't listen will wake up mr pigglet lol
Doing a food shop as she’s not sleeping well and hungry 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't think I've commented on here before... so this outhouse thing her older boys live in, just out of curiosity, does Joes lad stay in the main house when he visits or out back? Find it so strange. It's the type of thing you do to your parents not kids hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dressing table is quite cute, probably doesn’t meet any safety standard going but as long as she’s supervised ooops no chance there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.