Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no everyone's over the pregnancy saga, but I think she will do an announcement on Xmas eve, when they've all got their matching pjs on 🤢🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry if already posted.

stacey.png

Reactions: 6
Home for 15 hours before goes back to Wales, she's making it sound like another bloody continent, it's literally an hour or so away on the m4!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Home for 15 hours before goes back to Wales, she's making it sound like another bloody continent, it's literally an hour or so away on the m4!
How fast do you drive?! It’s at least three from Essex to Wales!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How fast do you drive?! It’s at least three from Essex to Wales!
OK maybe more than I said but she's making it sound like a foreign country. On a good day I can drive to London from East Wales in just over 2 hours, but I suppose Essex is further East

Reactions: 10
“What are you doing?” My husband asked
“watching Stacey make the bed” said I. What’s wrong with me??! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Turned over to bbc1 for The traitors and caught the last minutes of her crafting shite. Teen daughter walked in and said Whoa I didn’t know she was pregnant. It was mega obvious in the barn party.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she made that cake for a fayre her dirty fingers all-over it ewwwww who would want to win/buy that

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Not the state of Joe scratching his bum and then his filthy white socks on the arm of the chair 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If they got married in July she could be at least 6 months pregnant. Remember the way he was pawing all over her in the wedding videos. She will say we got pregnant the night we got married everything has to have a special meaning to her can't imagine the coupling of those two on their wedding night ughhhhh....a big announcement on Christmas is on the cards

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Turned over to bbc1 for The traitors and caught the last minutes of her crafting shite. Teen daughter walked in and said Whoa I didn’t know she was pregnant. It was mega obvious in the barn party.
Totally off topic but I'm loving the traitors 👍😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My other half who never pays attention or cares about insta people also said ‘is she pregnant again?’ When I turned it over to the crafting show. Either those clothes are terribly unflattering or there’s another rose on the way. Would she voluntarily be missing out on the pregnancy content though?

Reactions: 5
“What are you doing?” My husband asked
“watching Stacey make the bed” said I. What’s wrong with me??! 😂😂😂
Likewise! There's a minute of my life I won't get back! 🤣

Though how generic is that room, is that their bedroom? The alcove shelving with the vases for decoration. My bedroom shelving is full of books and photos. Personal. Not a show house.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My other half who never pays attention or cares about insta people also said ‘is she pregnant again?’ When I turned it over to the crafting show. Either those clothes are terribly unflattering or there’s another rose on the way. Would she voluntarily be missing out on the pregnancy content though?
I wonder if it's another boy. Not special enough for her to announce 🙄

Reactions: 8
This is a good 6/7 month sized bump.

Or… twins? But the content she could get out of 2 pickles would in insane so maybe not.
I’m surprised she hasn’t tried some kind of medical intervention to have quads or something. Loads of content from the ‘journey’ and the pregnancy and then loads of opportunities to talk about/sell her ‘jar of pickles’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.