Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said when it got fitted what about mould and got called a trolley and I was jealous etc lol there's no ventilation and the windows don't have any either
Of course; I mean should you lie through your teeth and comment on her shite DIY or twattish crafts then she’ll like it and be all over you as that would make you of her lovely ‘insta family’. 🙄

Should however you correctly point out something that could be a real issue and quite dangerous but is easily rectified then of course you’re nothing but a nasty troll who’s just jealous and if she could find a way to set the sheep on you, I’m sure she would. 😖

Madness innit?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I was going to say that her house is like her; all fur coat and no knickers and at a glance it looks lovely but look a bit closer and it’s minging but tbh that’s not true as even at a glance it looks bodged, beige, cobbled together and actually quite manky.

She’s living proof that money can’t buy you taste and for that matter, decent levels of personal hygiene either. I bet she doesn’t even use soap in the bath as she’ll be one of those people who thinks lolling in bath water is enough to make you clean… grotty, grubby madam. 🤢🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I originally thought her TV crafting programme was mainly her and a bit with her sister. From clips it looks like the whole family…….. Joe and the boys, probably Roess too (why miss a chance to show the golden girl!)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Rex in a car seat with just a seat belt….. he’s 3? Shouldn’t he still be in a 5 point harness??

Reactions: 19
Rex in a car seat with just a seat belt….. he’s 3? Shouldn’t he still be in a 5 point harness??
You can have a car seat high back booster from 18kg /around 3. There’s not many car seats that do extended 5 point harnesses. We got one for our 3 year old cos ya know, extra safety for my child. Can’t expect SSS to do the same for Rex now she has her golden child Roess

Reactions: 4
You can have a car seat high back booster from 18kg /around 3. There’s not many car seats that do extended 5 point harnesses. We got one for our 3 year old cos ya know, extra safety for my child. Can’t expect SSS to do the same for Rex now she has her golden child Roess
He didn't even look to be in a high back booster! I'm shocked someone would put a child that young in a booster let alone no seat at all! But I'm also a rear facing until they're adults crazy person (ok maybe not adults but 25kg at least). I've not commented on her before but that really got to me and I had to come have a look and see if anyone else hated it too.

He didn't even look to be in a high back booster! I'm shocked someone would put a child that young in a booster let alone no seat at all! But I'm also a rear facing until they're adults crazy person (ok maybe not adults but 25kg at least). I've not commented on her before but that really got to me and I had to come have a look and see if anyone else hated it too.
Fellow ERF-er here! I went to the car seat groups to see if anyone mentioned it there but probably too soon after 😂 I think Rex is in a HBB with adult belt, if you look at the shot from the back as Rex says "if you've been bad..." and see how Leighton's belt comes from the roof of the car, it is across the side of the headrest of Rex's seat.

Talking of Leighton, there doesn't appear to be any seat behind him at all?! I don't mean a child car or booster seat, I mean part of the car - it just looks like if he leant back he'd be laying down as there's no seat back behind?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Talking of Leighton, there doesn't appear to be any seat behind him at all?! I don't mean a child car or booster seat, I mean part of the car - it just looks like if he leant back he'd be laying down as there's no seat back behind?!
There’s definitely a back you can see the handle for pulling down the armrest/storage on it. They should raise the headrest for him though. It’s no good in a crash the way it is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
There’s definitely a back you can see the handle for pulling down the armrest/storage on it. They should raise the headrest for him though. It’s no good in a crash the way it is.
Oh I see it now you've highlighted it! He seems sat so far forward from it, and as you say the headrest is too low to be effective at protecting his neck in a crash.

Reactions: 1
Oh I see it now you've highlighted it! He seems sat so far forward from it, and as you say the headrest is too low to be effective at protecting his neck in a crash.
Depending on the child seats she has, there might not be room for him to sit back fully between them. He looks a bit squished

Reactions: 3
Some of these comments could be really triggering. She has had four children and she’s no longer in her 20s. She has a tummy and that’s expected. Speculation about whether she is or isn’t pregnant may seem harmless on here, but I am sure there are many women reading this in their 30s or having had children, or even not as the case may be, who are now sporting a bit of an apple tummy because that’s what happens when us women age and we near menopause. The weight packs on and it’s harder to shift. It also redistributes. I was a rectangle body shape throughout my twenties and I’m nearly 30 and had two close together pregnancies, lost a lot of weight breastfeeding and then regained it in different areas, and now have a very obviously apple tummy that protrudes further than my bust some days. Do I look pregnant? Probably. But I know I’m not and it’s my body shape. I’m active and healthy and do what I can so it’s just what I look like. Perhaps Stacey is just ageing. Perhaps she is pregnant. Comment on her parenting or her decor or her lack of hygiene, fine, but commenting on her body, any person’s body, I think should be off limits.
Thank you!
I have been reading here for months desperate to say this. She looks like me. I'm 39, perimenopausal, hormonal problems that cause multiple issues including weight I can't seem to shift. I was being treated for it pre Covid but they won't see me now. My bust is smaller than my tummy so it looks worse. I am fit. Go to the gym and eat well. This is just the way I am. And I do hide it alot under clothes because I'm self conscious. I am frequently asked if I'm pregnant and to be honest, after failed IVF due to my problems (which did occur after having one baby) It's a stab in the heart..
I am NO fan of Stacey BTW. Just putting this out there. It does keep people talking about her. Any publicity is good publicity as they say.

Reactions: 23
is her bath in her bedroom?
I don’t get that at all, no privacy there at all!!! 😫
Yep in the bedroom in front of a fire she had fitted. The room she hibernated in when rose was born. There are no curtains at any windows.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been posted, not been keeping up with this thread as the Stephen bear thread has been popping off! Hello baiting a 5th baby
Who seriously gives a duck if she’s knocked up again! If she’s pregnant, just admit it you stupid attention seeking bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's not addressed it because she loves the speculation. It gives her engagement, she's just a manipulator. I don't know why anyone gives a tit if she's pregnant or not. I liked her on The X Factor, I believe that ditziness and naivety was genuine. Now, no way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve not posted on these threads in ages but that car video.

Her and Joes teeth.

I didn’t think other peoples teeth could wind me up so much. It was like looking at a couple of horses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not addressed it because she loves the speculation. It gives her engagement, she's just a manipulator. I don't know why anyone gives a tit if she's pregnant or not. I liked her on The X Factor, I believe that ditziness and naivety was genuine. Now, no way.
Yhep to this! I have a feeling the post is coming Christmas Day something along the lines of “our little gift” yada yada 🤮 bore off!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I just wondered why she insists on wearing jumpers, coats and such like 3 x bigger than her natural size?!?! Unless she’s hiding her baby bump? There was a pic of her in November in a tight fitting dress and now everything’s baggy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.