Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose didn't have any tights that dress disgraceful! Must have had a day off school for that

Reactions: 5
She is quite obviously pregnant, however the face covering visa that she's wearing on this tit crafting T.V programme is a massive give away as she'd never wear a face mask if pregnant.

Reactions: 8
She certainly packed in a lot today. I assume her kids have finished school or were they pulled out for the day trip to ascot?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch announced her pregnancy of Xmas day, didn’t she? So I don’t see her doing the same.
I reckon she’s attempting a tit Kylie Jenner.

Reactions: 6
This crafting show is so funny- me and my partner are rating out of 10 how tit each craft is 😂😂😂 im going to hell. I hope she shows her test tube flowers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she mark lapland uk as an ad? There is no way the twit boked it, all the influencers get to go for free
I wanted to say exactly the same! I spend 4 hours in queue to book UK Lapland and I had to keep refreshing my place( we went I. November when it was cheaper) .. there is not a chance in this world Stacey spend half a day queuing! Got there as she is celebrity

Reactions: 10
just clicked on her Twitter trend and the first tweet I saw was someone calling her a national treasure…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wanted to say exactly the same! I spend 4 hours in queue to book UK Lapland and I had to keep refreshing my place( we went I. November when it was cheaper) .. there is not a chance in this world Stacey spend half a day queuing! Got there as she is celebrity
I tried years ago for November with it being cheaper, plus we'd have had to stay over and I couldn't get tickets. I wouldn't go on principle now, due to people like her getting to go for free when they could easily afford to pay.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Rose didn't have any tights that dress disgraceful! Must have had a day off school for that
She was wearing striped leggings. You can see them in the photo of her sitting & in the reel she’s wearing socks with them

Reactions: 2
Maybe she has got her mate involved in SYLO because she is going on maternity leave……

Reactions: 5
This crafting show is so funny- me and my partner are rating out of 10 how tit each craft is 😂😂😂 im going to hell. I hope she shows her test tube flowers!!!
The rest tubes that were never to be seen again. To think there will be her sheep out there who followed this clown and done the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not addressed it because she loves the speculation. It gives her engagement, she's just a manipulator. I don't know why anyone gives a tit if she's pregnant or not. I liked her on The X Factor, I believe that ditziness and naivety was genuine. Now, no way.
bleeping hells bells I just watched some of that utter ‘crafting’ shite on BBC1 🙄 what a load of bollocks

she’s really got the “dim but just like you” act down to a tee and that stupid act has been very lucrative indeed 👀

Reactions: 15
No one can talk like that all of the time. That bleep could make a nun tell her to shut the f up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a look at the Twitter their comment further up. Dear god they are as deluded there as they are on that mental fbk page, I thought they would tear strips off her on Twitter. I’m so disappointed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.