Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister does my nut in but there’s no denying she’s a bleeping grafter and a far better mother than SSS could ever be!!

Reactions: 6
Her sister does my nut in but there’s no denying she’s a bleeping grafter and a far better mother than SSS could ever be!!
Haha her sister is far from a better mum she makes her kids go school with no breakfast n everyday they not at school the live at the hq

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The sister was sledging before school?? Or have they broken up? Either way. Leighton was with them. I couldn’t see any of the others?

Cos it’s what some us are looking at….
She gets up like me and I’m preggers…. Just saying 🤭
That was my first thought. I remember not being able to ‘bend’ getting of the examination table, just like that…

Reactions: 7
She is defo pregnant. I remember holding on to my pants to pull myself up.

Bet she is taking over the queens speech and doing a Xmas day announcement at 3pm 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The sister was sledging before school?? Or have they broken up? Either way. Leighton was with them. I couldn’t see any of the others?

Cos it’s what some us are looking at….
She gets up like me and I’m preggers…. Just saying 🤭
School is closed due to snow. Presume her kids are having another day at the HQ

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I get up like her and I’m not pregnant.

She doesn’t look any bigger now than she did here, and that was July when the pregnancy speculation started..
Oooh. True! Odd how she’s showing off her tummy there but then covering it up with huge clothes now. Make it make sense 🤣

Reactions: 12
Oooh. True! Odd how she’s showing off her tummy there but then covering it up with huge clothes now. Make it make sense 🤣
Is it too easy to say that was a Mediterranean holiday in the summer and now it’s winter and barely getting above freezing every day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she isn't pregnant then I honestly believe she is wearing some sort of padding. I'm sure all the speculation boosts her engagement.

And for the love of god just tie that poor child's hair out of his face for once. Although she did at least remember to put gloves and shoes on them, which makes a change!

Reactions: 17
I get up like her and I’m not pregnant.

She doesn’t look any bigger now than she did here, and that was July when the pregnancy speculation started..
Yeah I didn’t think she looked pregnant just a bit round in the stomach like a lot of women. I look like that quite a lot. I don’t court the publics attention though so don’t try hide it by folding myself over things and wearing baggy ugly clothing. I tuck it into my jeans like most other self respecting women 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.