Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally folding herself in half for this picture 🤣🤣 what's she hiding, take away belly or unwashed kid belly 🤣
She’s trying to maintain Hinch’s pretence she is really tall although she’s just made it really obvious she is either a giraffe as well or Hinch isn’t as tall as she likes to make out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if this has been said before but if you google “Stacey Solomon pregnant“ there’s a couple of interesting articles. Also does it seem weird that there are 0 articles with bump speculation (that I could find) as normally trashy rags are overrun with those kinds of articles about Z listers.
Or am I massively reaching here?!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this has been said before but if you google “Stacey Solomon pregnant“ there’s a couple of interesting articles. Also does it seem weird that there are 0 articles with bump speculation (that I could find) as normally trashy rags are overrun with those kinds of articles about Z listers.
Or am I massively reaching here?!
I think it’s rare these days media will speculate on celebs being pregnant before they definitely know it. They get called out for insensitivity or body shaming

Reactions: 4
Hinch will be creaming at getting to work alongside Stacey for telly! I don't know how this happened if I'm honest, I'm just little old Soph from Maldon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
<preparing to run> I actually don't mind Mrs Hinch she doesn't get on my tits the way Skanky does.

Referring to each other as special friend though... 😳 scissor sisters anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t know this about Hinchs height story…Why does Hinch have to pretend to be a particular height? 😂😂😂 feet size don’t always correlate to height - i’m 172cm and gave Size 38 feet
I didn't mean to say height correlates to shoe size. Can see why it came across that way.

Hinch usually bends down in photos to look the same size as other people. She has apparently also claimed she's a size 5 when her feet are actually massive in photos. I don't know why she just doesn't own her height/shoe size.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s rare these days media will speculate on celebs being pregnant before they definitely know it. They get called out for insensitivity or body shaming
I agree but with sss, it's not the case of 'look at the size of her belly' it's the fact she is hiding behind objects- like the sleigh thing that Rose is sat in. Hiding in big jumpers, doubling over in photos to hide.
She has every right to keep her pregnancy quiet, of course she does but its feels like a massive manipulation game and all for the content- big Xmas reveal to up the engagement and earn money from playing games with the people she claims are 'family and she loves them all'
It's all a game.

Reactions: 19
<preparing to run> I actually don't mind Mrs Hinch she doesn't get on my tits the way Skanky does.

Referring to each other as special friend though... 😳 scissor sisters anyone?
Special friend. My friend used to call her period that when I was a teen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.