Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that ridiculous faffing and she hasn't even got the tights on thought she couldn't gonout bare legged stupid cow, she has lost it just like bestie

• Sad
Reactions: 7
oooh i love a conspiracy haha! Isnt it filmed 'live' though... like with an audience? Maybe they've been made to sign an NDA?

.... so, what if she is pregnant, but she's having the baby for someone else...... Greedy?! Too far?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jo wouldn't have that

Reactions: 1
She claimed they were school mums in Leightons class,I'm surenthebsisters kids are younger, so she's either made her sister go or it's either her sisters friends. I didn't think Skanky would be in a school mum clique

Reactions: 9
She claimed they were school mums in Leightons class,I'm surenthebsisters kids are younger, so she's either made her sister go or it's either her sisters friends. I didn't think Skanky would be in a school mum clique
As soon as I saw the photo with the faces covered, I thought it was Jemma’s pals. Not being nasty but I don’t think Stacey has any pals let alone a school mum group. She doesn’t do the school run for a start. I’m sure Jem-Jem will drop her in it she usually does 😬

Reactions: 22
As soon as I saw the photo with the faces covered, I thought it was Jemma’s pals. Not being nasty but I don’t think Stacey has any pals let alone a school mum group. She doesn’t do the school run for a start. I’m sure Jem-Jem will drop her in it she usually does 😬
She’s a bizarre person, why would you make that up

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And now her sister has a book out 🤦‍♀️ Do we need another pamphlet telling us how to write lists and stick a label on a jar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She is 1000% pregnant , probably gonna be the baby Jesus x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.