Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anyone here who doesn’t think she’s pregnant?
Hmmm, I did but then someone mentioned their friend getting a ‘wine belly’ and I remembered a woman I used to work with who was basically a functioning alcoholic and wine was her drink of choice. She was slim everywhere except her belly and people often thought she was pregnant so it could be that.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she is pregnant either. I think she has a body of a woman who has had 4 children, drinks lots of fizzy drinks, slouches about. Wears unflattering clothing. But equally gets off on the speculation and the engagement it brings

Reactions: 27
I don’t think she’s pregnant either. She’s been “pregnant” for about 6 months according to posts on here. I think she’s just put on weight.

Reactions: 14
Stacey's ghosted by her teens they live in a completely different building bet she doesn't mention that 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m late catching up but that bloody tree! All it does is make me feel sad at the huge expense her fans are going to go to to create it in their own homes! Pampas grass is expensive (especially if you don’t have a friendly farmer neighbour to give it to you for free) and you will need a HUGE amount of if to fill out an entire tree.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She just cant stop lying she did the elf in the old house as on rexs first Xmas she said she wasn't going to do it that year as he was to young and remember thinking what about layton!!! She just sprouts lie after lie

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is there anyone here who doesn’t think she’s pregnant?
I didn't, until I saw some photos a couple of months back where it looked she had a bump. I do think she's a tit mum and a massive bleep.

Reactions: 11
I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, and I never watch Loose Women, but I happened to see the start of today’s and as the others came out there were full length shots but they zoomed in on Stacey and then she seemed to rush to get behind the desk and there was never a camera angle of the “bump area”!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope she isn’t pregnant, she doesn’t look after the ones she does have so there’s no point in her having any more 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she is however I do think she’s deliberately doing and wearing things that she would if she were pregnant as she loves the gossip and speculation it creates. Let’s face it, with people like her what’s worse than people talking and spreading rumours about you? People not talking and spreading rumours about you of course! 🤦‍♀️

It’s ok Stace, you don’t have to go to all the effort of pretending to be having another baby, there’s really no need at all, us loyal Tattlers will witch and talk about you regardless! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, and I never watch Loose Women, but I happened to see the start of today’s and as the others came out there were full length shots but they zoomed in on Stacey and then she seemed to rush to get behind the desk and there was never a camera angle of the “bump area”!
oooh i love a conspiracy haha! Isnt it filmed 'live' though... like with an audience? Maybe they've been made to sign an NDA?

.... so, what if she is pregnant, but she's having the baby for someone else...... Greedy?! Too far?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.