Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the stool Mick is sitting on so wobbly?! I thought it was going to tip over 😂

Reactions: 2
How long must it have take her to make the elf video? Sheesh, I just watched it thinking about all the things I needed to/would have been doing in the time it took her to dick about doing that. 😖

Good old relatable Stacey eh, just like the rest of us chasing our tails and always feeling like there’s never enough hours in the day to get everything needed done… oh wait… 😳

Still at least, well only if she remembers of course, she’s going to try her best to make more elf videos. If she remembers?! What else are you doing Stacey? Working on the horrific pampas tree or creating some more brown and beige abominations for your Christmas theme this year? Hardly rushed off your feet is it? She doesn’t live in the real world… 🤦‍♀️

I suppose we’ll have to also endure the obligatory shots of the youngest offspring with her hoping that photos of her children will brighten our day or make us smile as much as she did… or perhaps not. 😖 Then of course there’ll be countless ads to make, I mean it’s the perfect time of year to fleece the sheep isn’t it… wow, I’m thinking that Stacey’s idea of being busy and my idea of being busy are very different things! Still she’s ever so relatable remember… 🙄

twit. 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pampas grass Christmas tree?? How the duck she going to get the baubles to even stay on when they are so flimsy? Nah duck off. Absolutely off her nut this one.

Screenshot_20221201_153410_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lovely healthy breakfast coco pops with two ferrero rocher in!
I’m not defending Stacey but at least they are getting breakfast ( a fake breakfast I’m sure ) but her Sister had two phone calls from school because her children were going to school hungry without any breakfast 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I know emergency workers who work 12 hour shifts and still manage to run a house and change their clothes daily. She's just a grimy bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m not defending Stacey but at least they are getting breakfast ( a fake breakfast I’m sure ) but her Sister had two phone calls from school because her children were going to school hungry without any breakfast 🙄
Really? How do you know this? That’s not good!

Really? How do you know this? That’s not good!
Sticker Sister shared it on her stories she thought it was funny I would actually be mortified 😳 The teachers had to ask the older girls if there was food in the house 😳
She was in a rush and they didn’t have time for breakfast and her youngest complained he was hungry at school

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Sticker Sister shared it on her stories she thought it was funny I would actually be mortified 😳 The teachers had to ask the older girls if there was food in the house 😳
She was in a rush and they didn’t have time for breakfast and her youngest complained he was hungry at school
Ah! Thanks I don’t follow her, absolutely I would be mortified! They’re both cranks!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ah! Thanks I don’t follow her, absolutely I would be mortified! They’re both cranks!
See I worry about this as my daughter doesn't eat breakfast it's hours before she eats but i make sure she has loads of stuff for snack time but she never even eats that I'd be mortified if the school asked me even though its her who won't eat breakfast lol

Reactions: 3
That "tree" is horrendous. My feather duster looks more christmassy than that, looks like an absolute dust trap.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.