Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I worry about this as my daughter doesn't eat breakfast it's hours before she eats but i make sure she has loads of stuff for snack time but she never even eats that I'd be mortified if the school asked me even though its her who won't eat breakfast lol
My daughter is the same, never feels hungry in the morning to have breakfast, I’m forever throwing snacks or fruit in her school bag because I worry she’s going so long without food.. most of the time it doesn’t even get eaten 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 she’s been like this all the way through juniors and still the same now in senior school.

Lame excuse though to say she was in a rush and they didn’t have time, she could of easily grabbed some fruit or snack bar and let them eat it in the car.

Reactions: 6
God that tree is so horrible. I used to hate living in our rented house where it was painted magnolia but imagine everything also having to be coordinated in shades of beige that the Christmas tree even has to match. It’s so bland.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Crikey; what a bleeping mess, sorry I mean tree. Why would you do that? Why?! There is nothing whatsoever Christmassey about that, nothing! 😳 🤦‍♀️

Actually thinking about it the tree probably just serves as more evidence she’s pissed mortal! Anyone sober wouldn’t have started such a project, let alone continue and even finish, all the while not realising what an abomination they’d created! 🙀

Mind that’s all we need; Stacey the lush! She comes up with awful enough creations when she’s not three sheets to the wind, so her endeavours when she’s steaming? Well we’ve got no chance! Let’s all brace ourselves for the shite we’re now to be inundated with! 😖🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe I’m seeing positive comments under her post 🤣 it looks awful.

FF7CBB8A-54DC-4D39-9C7B-572CB7AC8021.jpeg

• Haha
Bikey? I've never heard that before?
Certain words are banned and autocorrect, I assume it was meant to be the word that starts with p. Hope it’s not against the rules for me to clarify, I just assume that’s what’s happened here.

So sometimes I watch her stories or crafts or outfits and think, are they really that bad? Or am i convincing myself they are because I don’t like her? I think sometimes that is the case but not here, not today. That tree looks tit.

• Haha
My daughter is the same, never feels hungry in the morning to have breakfast, I’m forever throwing snacks or fruit in her school bag because I worry she’s going so long without food.. most of the time it doesn’t even get eaten 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 she’s been like this all the way through juniors and still the same now in senior school.

Lame excuse though to say she was in a rush and they didn’t have time, she could of easily grabbed some fruit or snack bar and let them eat it in the car.
Mine are starting this lately not being hungry in the morning, but i make a hot chocolate for them, just half spoon of choc powder, no sugar. So basically hot milk 🤣
They think im a cool mam and they love it.
Plus if we're running late they get it in take away cups in the car and they think they're like me with a coffee 🤣🤣🤣
Might be an idea for some of you 😊🤞

Reactions: 10
It’s awful. Nothing xmassy about it. I hope she has a proper tree with baubles etc for the kids. Of course Charlotte ‘I want to be Stacey’ Greedy thinks it’s amazing. Money can’t buy taste.

Someone at work told me this week pampas
grass in your window means your a swinger! WTF does a pampas grass tree mean your into 😂😂

• Haha
I've always wanted so i made i,i,i my god she is one selfish witch! Christmas is all about the magic for the little ones where's the snowy baubles, the sparkling tinsel the twinkling lights? Honestly i just cannot with this woman anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.