Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked how she said on the craft tv show she made crackers from toilet rolls but then clearly the ones she made for her own family were pre-bought make your own ones so actually her crafted ones aren’t worth bothering with!

Reactions: 13
C’mon diptyque?? Have you not got the hint yet? Those fecking candles are in every one of her finished ‘craft’ projects. Surely you want her flogging your stuff for you for a healthy slice of the profits? Oh wait, sorry I forgot…you don’t work with beggars 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she did forget she got married coz she looks highly medicated all the time!! The bottom jaw never lines up with the top one when she speaks!!

And on the day of the wedding she looks like she was on day release and helped down the isle !!

The walk through the woods ffs, she thought she was in BRAVE HEART 🤣🤣
I’m starting to think she is on something! Either medication or she has a coke (not the Coca Cola kind) habit or pissed up, she’s erratic & posts stuff you just wouldn’t if you weren’t off your head! I think when she disappears after a duck up it’s the “beer fear” so she pretends it didn’t happen till she’s back on it & posts something & it’s all forgotten about & she’s back in the game again.

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think she is on something! Either medication or she has a coke (not the Coca Cola kind) habit or pissed up, she’s erratic & posts stuff you just wouldn’t if you weren’t off your head! I think when she disappears after a duck up it’s the “beer fear” so she pretends it didn’t happen till she’s back on it & posts something & it’s all forgotten about & she’s back in the game again.
The last few times I’ve watched her, something is off. She seems highly medicated. If I diddnt believe she was pregnant I’d think she was drunk

Reactions: 9
The last few times I’ve watched her, something is off. She seems highly medicated. If I diddnt believe she was pregnant I’d think she was drunk
I don’t believe she is pregnant, I have a cousin who succumbed to alcohol after a relationship breakdown, she’s quite naturally slim but has a lot of bloating & a wine belly….could be the same with Stacey?? Who knows it’s all speculation, we only see what she posts but I don’t think you can hide the fact that it’s very erratic at the moment.

Reactions: 9
This often comes up in here, I just think it's all an act with her, she's trying to look ditsy and she can't always keeps it up. Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if she was a crack head and doing drugs whilst pregnant, she doesn't care about her children.

Reactions: 10
Yesterday's recording with the mulled wine were another level yes she did them stupid dancing with mop things but Yesterday's were off the scale!

Reactions: 3
It’s all an act - she’s realised that the sheeple fall for the ditsy act and she’s using it to her financial advantage. Awful woman. Can’t wait for the day the sheeple wake up to the fact they have been conned for years by her.

Reactions: 12
She never seems to be wearing her wedding rings, in any of her recent reels or photos. I never take mine off. No wonder she forgot she got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This often comes up in here, I just think it's all an act with her, she's trying to look ditsy and she can't always keeps it up. Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if she was a crack head and doing drugs whilst pregnant, she doesn't care about her children.
Oh it’s all an act is the ditsy stuff, she knows what sells!

Reactions: 6
I asked her why her house is full of beige and she sent this reply.
You actually got a reply hahaha that’s amazing 😭
Monochrome isn’t fun for kids though so I’m not sure where she’s going with that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same. Isn’t the jaw thing a sign of using coke. I remember Kerry Katona doing that a lot when she was on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I asked her why her house is full of beige and she sent this reply.
She doesn't reply when I message her about her being insensitive when it was baby loss awareness or about thee 1 year old sleeping in an unsafe space but replies about someone criticising her decoration. Wow. Priorities 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.