Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will she hang baubles on it? ffs.

tree.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She only has one minute most of the time according to her latest ad. Hygiene over crappy pampas "trees" Stacey!

Reactions: 5
Someone at work told me this week pampas
grass in your window means your a swinger! WTF does a pampas grass tree mean your into 😂😂
When I lived in a village attached to a RAF base, a box of daz in your window meant the husband was away and you were ‘lonely’!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
When I lived in a village attached to a RAF base, a box of daz in your window meant the husband was away and you were ‘lonely’!!
I’ve heard of this but thought it was a box of OMO meaning ‘old man’s out’ 🤣.
The tree is horrendous and fake - just like Stacey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s making me feel itchy 😳View attachment 1775319
That is a strong contender for the worst tree I’ve ever seen!

What a dry, bland, over the top monstrositree. There’s nothing whatsoever festive or welcoming about it. It’s bleeping abysmal.

I bet fire brigades everywhere are slamming their heads against station walls in despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s not even an original idea, Kady McDermott did it in 2020 and member thinking how hideous it was then
F4C0BC58-A652-4905-AEFB-DA9C9B452DD8.jpeg

she’s the queen of stealing ideas and then turning into books and profiting from it haha

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Someone at work told me this week pampas
grass in your window means your a swinger! WTF does a pampas grass tree mean your into 😂😂
Just wait, all of a sudden Google will see a surge of searches for ‘directions to Pickle Cottage, Essex’ and there’ll suddenly be a steady stream of visitors to Gherkin HQ, all with a carrier bag of tricks and a seedy glint in their eye announcing;

‘I saw THAT tree on the internet, I never knew! They say it’s always the quiet ones eh, shall I come on in?’ 😉😘

I should imagine her jaw will swing, or rather drop then! Or would it… maybe that is what she meant all along?! 🤔😳

Crikey… now I need to unthink that! Damn you brain! *shakes fist at sky* 🙀🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crikey yes, it was the first of December yesterday so she’s running late with the door. Today’s project maybe? 🚪🎄
I think she'll get that company in and say ooooo I just hadvn't had the time this year insta family, I just spend most my time making crap and sucking the fun out of Xmas decorations for my small children!

Crikey yes, it was the first of December yesterday so she’s running late with the door. Today’s project maybe? 🚪🎄
She's at work today apparently oh its Friday maybe on Loose Women

Reactions: 2
no sign of her Christmas door yet? that'll be the bump reveal no doubt
Or she will be holding a giant bauble ( she made herself of course with her trusty hot glue gun) and then it will be dropped and tadaaaaaa 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With all the real candles she lights that will go up like a rocket if one catches it! I shudder to think how many tiny insects she's just migrated in to her house 🤢
It’s just so gross… Last year I picked a carrier bag full of wild blackberries and put them in the fridge overnight. Next day I opened the bag to be greeted by a thousand creepy crawlies of every kind imaginable wriggling around in the bag 🤮. I hadn’t seen one of them when I picked the berries and it was so disturbing I thought about throwing the fridge freezer away. Imagine how many bugs are now living inside Pickle Cottage…… In all the soft furnishings, in the dogs fur, in Rex’s hair and under Joe’s hat…..🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know a few people have mentioned her jaw and it made me wonder if she is on medication, when I was taking antidepressants a few years ago, certain ones made my jaw swing like I had been at a rave and been on class A drugs all weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.