Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the fact that people with opinions are called Karen/Wilma etc.

It's rude/insulting to women with these names, childish and definitely touching a nerve if there is a need for a response. Show some class Stacey and ignore but that doesn't keep up the engagement rates.

What's the male equivalent?
Ohh i dont know..Steve? 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It's rude/insulting to women with these names, childish and definitely touching a nerve if there is a need for a response. Show some class Stacey and ignore but that doesn't keep up the engagement rates.

If she doesn’t like a comment she should scroll on or, like many z-listers, block them. The creations are getting worse by the day I can truly believe he sheep will do the same wreath or box. By time Christmas does come, they’d be wrecked. In fact I’m sure when she showed her box work in progress there was a tear in the material. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sprinted over here so fast I almost fell. She’s wearing her old engagement ring that she sent off to be melted down and crafted into her new one. She must have forgotten that story she made up.
Good spot!! Why the hell lie about that???

Reactions: 5

Darren?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why doesn't the tight witch get some heating installed? Rex is by the fire and under a blanket im sat in a tshirt with my heating off that place must be bleeping freezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t help but think it’s a bit remiss of Stacey to not grace our screens with a special message to her loyal band of lunatics, sorry, I mean ‘wonderful Insta family’, who she loves so very dearly. 🤔

I mean one can only imagine how the sheep will have been digitally clambering over one another to spend their hard earned cash on her lovely new festive fashion range, desperate no doubt to swelter their tits off whilst slaving over a hot turkey in the full on green knitwear and pearl ensemble. Given this then, the fact she’s not said a word is surely an anomaly and oversight on her part… 🤷‍♀️

… well, unless that not even her most ardent and dogged of fans can bring themselves to buy the hideous overpriced tat she’s most latterly put her name to of course! 😳🙀😖

Oh dear Stacey, that’s not good is it?! Bless ‘er, maybe that’s why she’s resorting to those bloody awful handmade Christmas decorations this year; I mean if she was depending on her latest ITS sales providing the funding for her Yuletide backdrop then at the moment she’s barely made enough to buy a box of crackers! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.